"Crave" thread (2nd single)

4 minutes ago, Butter9 said:

Please Queen serve us AN AMAZING Video to this AMAZING track !

I love it so much and I don't want Give It 2 Me ( Part 2 ) for the Video !

Thank you ❤️

It’s gonna be more than that. But simplicity is key with a song like this. 

42 minutes ago, iamme said:

Sorry this song is shit. 1/5. Why, Madonna why?

When are you going to ban that bitch, guys, seriously ?? 

40 minutes ago, iamme said:

Sorry this song is shit. 1/5. Why, Madonna why?

You're shit, and we all know what happens to shit don't we? 

40 minutes ago, gugarko said:

Someone to a send a  pm with the song? 😊 Thanks

How many times and how many moderators need to tell people to stop asking for links? One more request (or fulfillment of said request), and we'll start suspending/banning.

Just now, Kim said:

You're shit, and we all know what happens to shit don't we? 

How many times and how many moderators need to tell people to stop asking for links? One more request (or fulfillment of said request), and we'll start suspending/banning.

They won’t stop. So many people see these things late and just rush to ask for a link...

2 minutes ago, Mensch said:

It’s gonna be more than that. But simplicity is key with a song like this. 

I want an atmospheric but memorable video ( No Ghosttown please ! LOL . I love that track but the video was 🤐).

I want this era to be full of stunning visuals ! I was going to resist listening to the leak but I just couldn't !  

Just now, Mensch said:

They won’t stop. So many people see these things late and just rush to ask for a link...

And that's quite dumb because it took me 30 sec to find it online. No need to ask.

3 minutes ago, Butter9 said:

Please Queen serve us AN AMAZING Video to this AMAZING track !

I love it so much and I don't want Give It 2 Me ( Part 2 ) for the Video !

Thank you ❤️

Me too!!  I would guess these were from the video shoot @Mensch was referring to?

The close up of her lips is giving me Burning Up ❤️ 

tumblr_n3s1olcjhz1tvjfcso1_500.gif

43 minutes ago, Snowball83 said:

Pretty much agree with every word of that.

It’s a shame people feel afraid of voicing their opinions on here due to a few psychotic fans 😆

I totally agree and we should all be able to express our opinions on here. Trolling is a completely different matter. Keep expressing yourself everyone! Roll on Friday, I can't wait to hear the new song!!!

Banner_HumanNature_04.gif

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Alright, I love Crave despite some weird singing in the beginning and a rather flat bridge.  I loved Medellin for like a week.  I found I Rise annoying and haven't listened to it much since the first day I heard it.  😞  I'm not blown away by anything yet.  I'm sure the album holds some gems.  Rebel Heart will be tough to beat, for me, but I have an open mind.  I remain optimistic but so far, there's something missing.

And don't come at me.  Everyone here should know how much I love M.  I'm not trying to spread negativity or bash anything.  Just sharing my opinion.  When you have high expectations and enormous excitement about something, it's easy to be let down initially.  My opinions will change over time.

I remember when I heard ROL - the album- the 1st time, I was so dissapointed and hated everything about it, from start to finish (apart FROZEN). 
Now, ROL is my fav album ever.

I think the songs that grow slowly in you finish to be on top of everything. 

Surprised you're not fan of CRAVE, sounds a lot like RH demos you used to love so much... Give it time. 

2 minutes ago, coco said:

Me too!!  I would guess these were from the video shoot @Mensch was referring to?

I think these are from the alternative Medellin video on Spotify. Could be wrong though . 

4 minutes ago, runa said:

I remember when I heard ROL - the album- the 1st time, I was so dissapointed and hated everything about it, from start to finish (apart FROZEN). 
Now, ROL is my fav album ever.

I think the songs that grow slowly in you finish to be on top of everything. 

Surprised you're not fan of CRAVE, sounds a lot like RH demos you used to love so much... Give it time. 

It's my favorite so far. I do really love it! 🙂 

I felt the same way about Hard Candy.  Unfortunately, it took me 10 years to warm up to it. :lol: But now I adore it.  I'm sure this album won't suffer the same fate for me.  I am ultimately just ecstatic that she is continuing to release music that she put her heart and soul into.

14 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

I hope the album contains ZERO disco bangers or dance stompers if that only means I can see more meltdowns from the snowflakes. 

:rotfl:  

2 minutes ago, Bill said:

I felt the same way about Hard Candy.  Unfortunately, it took me 10 years to warm up to it. :lol: But now I adore it.  I'm sure this album won't suffer the same fate for me.  I am ultimately just ecstatic that she is continuing to release music that she put her heart and soul into.

you're luckier than me because I never did, :dead:

I don't listen Crave yet ...........till friday....just read your comments  

Why people are waiting disco banger so much?........Madonna is not a disco Queen, she is The QUEEN of music ........look at her variety of discography..........

9 minutes ago, coco said:

I'm hoping for a stunningly visual era ! Do you like the track ? I'm OBSESSED ! I love Medellin / I Rise too but this is the track I'm connected to the most .

Also for once am not hating the grillz ! 

Isn’t it sad that within 21 days the whole era has turned from a generally euphoric and positive hopeful place to all this doom and negativity . I haven’t listened to crave yet but I just feel the tour has put so much sour into the whole era . Believe me I want it to stop and go back to April 20 and I love love love Medellin , I’m in absolute shock and denial that it’s not no.1 everywhere as I believe it really deserves to be . 

Anyway can I please request we keep the earlier momentum, by not spreading links or surrounding the place with such negativity. Ok the latest 2 songs might not be to people’s taste judging by reactions here but try to remember this amazing campaign and rollout is still by any means spectacular so far . M deserves respect for this at least and she is giving us such good visuals so let’s try to get back on track .

one thing I love about M is that each album is a timecapsule in itself... this is very reflective of the current landscape in music. It's current, it's relevant. Many other legacy artists stick to their bread and butter.... M is constantly changing and reinventing.... that's why I love her so much. 

She doesn't like to repeat herself... and has repeatedly said that. So those that are acting surprised at how "different" it sounds... shouldn't be surprised. 

sorry if ap

Swae Lee said he is going to ny to shoot a speicial video with a special person. it was posted 15 hours ago on his instagram story. he is in ny now. 

4 minutes ago, Bill said:

Madonna has never been "the easiest to digest". Her presentation of pop music is situated outside most people's comfort zones. But at least most fans can see that in every work of hers, there is "soul" to be found. 

I think people would love more "Carve" with different production.

Very sensual song which gives me strong Bedtime Stories vibes and I love that album a lot.