"Crave" thread (2nd single)

9 minutes ago, Mluv said:

L.O.V.E. it!!!   A summery breeze feeling.... so groovy....   I'm totally addicted to this song on the second listen. 

OMG! I love it tooo.... I am playing it on repeat... best chance for a radio hit in US... will do great on Spotify...

Get your comments ready for the YouTube release, I bet it will be out now earlier that Friday Morning.  🙂

1 minute ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Haven't heard the song yet but based on the comments, I am glad she did not try to recreate "Hung Up" or "Music" or "Into the Groove". 

This is Madonna. She is not easy to like. She doesn't play the predictable game. 

Still craving for "Crave"!

It’s not an easy listen at first, sounds a little disjointed and her lispy voice takes time to get used to ... BUT, after a few listens, it’s sweet song and I quite like it 

I can’t believe you are all listening to a leak of this. After what happens with Rebel Heart...Mum is going to be so fucking angry.

I’m going to wait until Friday, as intended.

I just played it to the one I love... definitely our summer song... I LOVE!!!!! CRAVE.

Another song that gets better with more listens. Those tend to be, for me, the songs that stick with me more throughout the years. I was very unsure of Ray of Light the first time I heard the album!

My best description, for those who are waiting, would be imagine Power Of Goodbye but mixed with or reimagined as a current top 40 r&b song. Nothing flashy, but solid pop song. Catchy song structure. Hardly a bad song, but just not meeting the thirst for a new “Music”.

Just now, animalinstinct said:

I can’t believe you are all listening to a leak of this. After what happens with Rebel Heart...Mum is going to be so fucking angry.

Believe it. 

It won’t affect my support for her.

Speaking for myself that is

2 minutes ago, BoogieWoogie said:

It’s actually quite a sweet song. 

I’ve had it on repeat for the last hour.

Yes, it's sweet, hypnotic and I can't wait to see  the video. 3 songs, 3 different styles and we haven't listen yet to the rework of BG and  of the 3 snippets she posted on her Instagram. 🙂

15 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

i was really hoping for a club banger - dance anthem....she doesnt seem to do those types of songs though. i'll love whatever she puts out dont worry.

she always takes us somewhere different.

Wait for the 17th... Future will deliver what YOU are looking for.

4 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

We're not the problem. We bought multiple copies of that album and this album and spent hundreds on the tour.

But I do admire those that can wait!

3 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

RH leaked MONTHS in advance and unfinished. This is two days away and is one song. We will all still support the song when its released. 

Just now, jonski43 said:

We're not the problem. We bought multiple copies of that album and this album and spent hundreds on the tour.

Exactly.

Some people need to get a fucking grip.

On 5/2/2019 at 10:42 AM, robster said:

okay, one last time, and I do hope people READ this time, because sometimes this forum feels like a broken record asking the same questions over and over again!!!

The info about Crave so far:

* Crave is the 2nd single
* Crave is a dance track, produced by Mirwais
* Crave will most likely have a disco feel to it (not 100% sure about this, but 95%)
* Crave will have a music video, the one shot in LA with the drag queens
* Chances are high that this will be performed at Eurovision (and thus be the controversial performance, rumoured earlier!)
* As confirmed by Madonna in a backstage interview at the BBMA’s, the song is about desire and longing!
* Crave has not been leaked yet! Nothing "leaked" from this album so far!

always loving rob !! xo

I love the song, it's very bedtime stories, it sounds mature and the guitar is very good.

5 minutes ago, Chriz said:

always loving rob !! xo

Yup, totally misinformed about this one. You can't get it right all the time. Anyway, my sources are quite confused by what's going on btw, if that makes any difference.

1 hour ago, FeTuoni said:

Folks should realize this track sounds a little distorted. It’s a 4mb file... the official release will sound a lot better.

Oh I’m definitely going to wait until Friday then!

I really hope this leak is isolated and doesn’t mean the rest of the album will now follow... :evil:

1 minute ago, Mr Ciccone said:

Oh I’m definitely going to wait until Friday then!

I really hope this leak is isolated and doesn’t mean the rest of the album will now follow... :evil:

It's a very LQ leak so I doubt it 

2 minutes ago, FlyOnTheWall said:

This album is going to be full of songs that challenge upon first listen. And I am down for it.

:clap: So many elements waiting to be discovered with MADAME X! 

When we got the first 6 tracks for Rebel Heart I was way more enthusiastic and thrilled than right now. 3 songs in and I can‘t really say that I am crazy about them which makes me sad. But I‘m hopeful that I will still like a good junk on the album...we‘ll see. That’s all I‘m gonna say for now because I don’t wanna ruin the excitement from others who love what they are hearing...

22 minutes ago, Chriz said:

always loving rob !! xo

And you are?

No need to hold this one against one of our most reliable posters.

I also was expecting a banger - a dancy track for the clubs - since Swae Lee has been bopping all over social media to into the groove -  this is more of a  mid tempo ballad and it will have to grow on me.  It didn’t catch me right away and I’m mad ! Cuz Medellín was instant.  And I’m a huge Swae Lee fan. 

14 minutes ago, side_streets said:

It's a very LQ leak so I doubt it 

I wouldn't call it a very LQ leak. It's pretty much the same quality most people will enjoy while streaming.

Ok. I like the melody. And in a world where stuff like 7 Rings reigns supreme I can see why they are going with a track like this.

PS: is she singing with the grillz or what?

33 minutes ago, Plaything said:

When we got the first 6 tracks for Rebel Heart I was way more enthusiastic and thrilled than right now.

I agree: The Rebel Heart demos excited me much more than what we have heard of Madame X so far. It's all nice and okay (and the visuals are awesome!), but there's not one song to say "this is one of the best songs I have ever heard of Madonna" - not even in the top 30 of her best singles. But I still believe in Madame X. I still believe there are some masterpieces coming. Fortunately, the official and unofficial mixes save it for me.

5 minutes ago, Plaything said:

When we got the first 6 tracks for Rebel Heart I was way more enthusiastic and thrilled than right now. 3 songs in and I can‘t really say that I am crazy about them which makes me sad. But I‘m hopeful that I will still like a good junk on the album...we‘ll see. That’s all I‘m gonna say for now because I don’t wanna ruin the excitement from others who love what they are hearing...

Hardly surprising. I have said it all along that Madame X is going to be the most adventurous album since Music (not AL #sorrynotsorry). 

God, I'm such a cunt :lol: