"Crave" thread (2nd single)

4 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Matter of taste, I love Medellin

Medellin is complitely different style of song. 

Both are great in their own  field.

I haven’t heard it but at least I’m happy that it seems like every track stands out and it’s not like they’re album fillers like Superstar, Some Girls or Hold tight.

I’m sad that this leaked, hopefully it was only this one because everything was going smoothly and the album is still 5 weeks away...

10 minutes ago, Sokrates5 said:

Me too. She can’t perform anything we’ve heard so far at Eurovision as this would be a lost opportunity. Yes, Medellin grew on me, but we need a proper hit. She knows it- or at least so I thought. So perhaps she’ll drop another song out of the blue? There’s hoping.

Maybe she won't attend the ESC after reading your post. 😏

I don't like it much. I think she is singing with her grillz in? lol maybe it will grown on me. I this album i'm getting a lot of ray of light vibes.

mom's hitting a homerun with this one, sorry to those who ain't feeling it, but i just had it on repeat like 7x... really digging it.

loving all the tracks so far, tbh. 

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 4:47 AM, Mensch said:

She was filming Crave yesterday so UNLESS it was just final filming and the LA shoot is part of it or if the LA club shoot is a completely different song, is yet to be seen. Song is amazing from what I heard. “Pop ballad but different, could def be a hit” is what I heard

I think the LA video is for Future since it has Quavo in it and I remember people talking about Quavo being on the set...

Just now, mtsanis said:

mom's hitting a homerun with this one, sorry to those who ain't feeling it, but i just had it on repeat like 7x... really feeling it.

feeling all the tracks so far, tbh. 

Same. So much diversity and so much smart stuff going on in each song so far...it’s rather brilliant. Can’t wait to see what’s next! 

3 minutes ago, SkyHigh76 said:

I like it!  It's a sexy,breezy midtempo track.Love the chorus and the bridge.

OMG I adore the Dramatic ending..

The acoustic guitar start.

The murdah ballad cinematic vibe.

The everything.

2 minutes ago, Kilt said:

tumblr_oqfno1YvSG1w6bgaqo1_400.gif

😂🤣 Do you think it will be useful? 

21 minutes ago, Jairo said:

Is the chorus better than Medellín? Because girl, the Medellín chorus sucks.....

Medellin took a minute to grow on me and I still think it's an "okay" song. I instantly liked Crave. It's great. Much better IMO

6 minutes ago, CalinB said:

I think the LA video is for Future since it has Quavo in it and I remember people talking about Quavo being on the set...

It makes sense. Future is released the day before Eurovision Contest and we now is a dance track (jamaican dancehall). If she performs Future in ESC, she could add the sales and streaming from fans (as the song is released on Friday) and the huge exposure to great public.

This song is absolutely gorgeous. Moody, laid back, summery, atmospheric. I love her vocals on this and Swae Lee works great on this track. 

13 minutes ago, CalinB said:

The mystery of the LA drag queen video.. Killers, Crave, Future??