"Crave" thread (2nd single)

I don’t have any insider rumours or half truths... 

All I know is we’re getting another new song this week and I’m excited!

On 5/4/2019 at 4:32 AM, Amelia said:

Yes! Robster and others swore a new video was to appear that first week on MTV.  It didn't.

Seriously, bite me! LOL

31 minutes ago, imakicola said:

I wonder if the disco one is even true haha 

That's what I wonder too - I feel like we saw her Mirwais = disco king IG post and put it with the info about the video shoot and ran with it?

I love this era, with a new song here and there before release. Instead of franticly searching for leaks and finding stems, unfinished tracks etc. No more of that in 2019! 

5 hours ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

I just can't imagine Swae Lee on a disco song with drag queens in the video...lol...

I think Killers is the disco track and Crave is a whole other song.

She was filming Crave yesterday so UNLESS it was just final filming and the LA shoot is part of it or if the LA club shoot is a completely different song, is yet to be seen. Song is amazing from what I heard. “Pop ballad but different, could def be a hit” is what I heard

6 minutes ago, Mensch said:

She was filming Crave yesterday so UNLESS it was just final filming and the LA shoot is part of it or if the LA club shoot is a completely different song, is yet to be seen. Song is amazing from what I heard. “Pop ballad but different, could def be a hit” is what I heard

Eh??? I trust your source but filming a video now for a single released this week?

Just now, stevo208 said:

Eh??? I trust your source but filming a video now for a single released this week?

I know. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ I saw all the costumes and heard all the deets but you don’t have to believe me. I didn’t believe it either for that very reason. But I guess we’ll see...Swae Lee is coming to nyc today to film his parts with M before she leaves for London 

1 minute ago, stevo208 said:

Before she used to release singles and filmed the video after haha, its not so crazy

15 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I know. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ I saw all the costumes and heard all the deets but you don’t have to believe me. I didn’t believe it either for that very reason. But I guess we’ll see...Swae Lee is coming to nyc today to film his parts with M before she leaves for London 

I believe you. But how strange. Here for all.of this mystery though. 

5 minutes ago, rebelgirl said:

the truth I would refer a dance song to a ballad ..

Same. But it was said how great it was...so I’m excited by the critique 

3 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Madonna has always reached more to the public with dance themes (Hung up, Music) than with ballads ..

Is it really going to be presented at Eurovision (if it is true) promoting a ballad?

by the way it's very strange that She os not rehearsing for Eurovision ... 

She will not think to act again with Maluma and Medellin ..😡

1 minute ago, rebelgirl said:

Madonna has always reached more to the public with dance themes (Hung up, Music) than with ballads ..

Is it really going to be presented at Eurovision (if it is true) promoting a ballad?

by the way it's very strange that She os not rehearsing for Eurovision ... 

She will not think to act again with Maluma and Medellin ..😡

Why? They have a single together...

12 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Do you know the look for this latest shoot? Is the eye patch making an appearance? Blonde? Brunette?

Medellin does not seem like a song for Eurovision .. and I do not like Maluma..

in my country you go out at night and you have not heard other music for 8 years that raeguetton and I do not like it .. I'm bored to go out and listen to songs by Maluma, Dj Yankee .. etc ..

Let's go .. that will sing Medellin in Eurovision .. omg .. I expected something new, dance ,,

41 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Still filming? Shouldn’t she already be rehearsing for ESC? 

35 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Thank you for your infos Mensch! 🙂 I hope it's not gonna be Give It 2 Me 2 part 2 lol

3 minutes ago, rebelgirl said:

in my country you go out at night and you have not heard other music for 8 years that raeguetton and I do not like it .. I'm bored to go out and listen to songs by Maluma, Dj Yankee .. etc ..

Let's go .. that will sing Medellin in Eurovision .. omg .. I expected something new, dance ,,

You can't live your life following Madonna expecting a sequel to Hung Up. She's not predicate and she never repeats herself. 

Expect the unexpected from her or else you'll drive yourself crazy

1 minute ago, rebelgirl said:

We know you don't like Maluma and Medellin and that is perfectly fine and your opinion.  But do you have to tell us in every single thread.  

Just enjoy Eurovision when Madonna performs.  You are already spoiling it for yourself by concentrating so much on a song you don't like.  This is Madonna performing on the world stage - something to look so forward to in every way.   

5 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

Thank you for your infos Mensch! 🙂 I hope it's not gonna be Give It 2 Me 2 part 2 lol

It seems like it. It is a slower song though. Apparently video will be edited in time for a video next week! 

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

"Pop ballad"? 

"Madonna today released the empowering and anthemic ballad “I Rise,” the second track of five songs to be previewed before her highly-anticipated new studio album Madame X debuts globally on June 14th. Following the release of the critically-acclaimed “Medellín,” additional songs to be shared with fans include the infectious pop gem “Crave” featuring Swae Lee and produced by Mike Dean on May 10, the Jamaican dancehall vibes of “Future” featuring Quavo on May 17, as well as the sonically innovative “Dark Ballet” on June 7. Listen to “I Rise,” HERE."

When i read "Pop gem" i thought of a dance song, not a ballad tbh.