Madonna + Maluma slay Billboard Awards - watch Medellín performance!

I adore the performance. A real piece of pop theater in the way only Madonna can truly do.

Loved the tech. The moments when she dances in unison with the four personas was amazing. And the way they would magically disappear into butterflies/rose petals/magic pixie dust/whatever...LOVED it.

Loved the painterly feel and use of projections and physical sets together (ps. THIS is the way you use projections Ariana).

Nice for a change to have a dream-like, uplifting and celebratory feel for the first big performance of a new era. Hasn't quite felt that way in a long while.

Her professionalism, attention to detail, and overall execution put everyone else that night to utter shame.

ps. She dances amazingly well in heels. C'mon now...she danced all over the place in those exact shoes during the RHT.

oh, and FUCK Wendell Williamson.  :newspaper:

18 hours ago, karbatal said:

Most members here, me included, wouldn't even know who is that Wendy if it weren't for the fact that she's brought here whenever she slams Madonna :lol:

I became aware of her existence after I had become a member of this forum and I saw her in South Park once. 💩

5.5 millón plays and counting.

Keep watching.

Sorry if this was already posted

Maluma on age difference critics as he smoothly puts on his 🕶!

“Stop talking Shit” 😎

:40 seconds mark plus Becky G praises the  👑 of everythings mastery timelessness and no fucks given

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

15 minutes ago, Steve said:

“Stop talking Shit” 😎

:40 seconds mark plus Becky G praises the  👑 of everythings mastery timelessness and no fucks given

What a gent! Respect. 

Really impressed what Becky G said. :wow:

10 minutes ago, Steve said:

“Stop talking Shit” 😎

It's really refreshing and curious to see that the much hated and despised reggaeton artists are the ones spreading the message that "age or colour of skin" is irrelevant in a creative world. Maybe because they can understand what is being despised for their origins or their music style.

8 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

I adore the performance. A real piece of pop theater in the way only Madonna can truly do.

Loved the tech. The moments when she dances in unison with the four personas was amazing. And the way they would magically disappear into butterflies/rose petals/magic pixie dust/whatever...LOVED it.

Loved the painterly feel and use of projections and physical sets together (ps. THIS is the way you use projections Ariana).

Nice for a change to have a dream-like, uplifting and celebratory feel for the first big performance of a new era. Hasn't quite felt that way in a long while.

Her professionalism, attention to detail, and overall execution put everyone else that night to utter shame.

ps. She dances amazingly well in heels. C'mon now...she danced all over the place in those exact shoes 

oh, and FUCK Wendell Williamson

:rotfl: :chuckle:

Someone should show her the GGW number choreo from a 54yo Madonna. Puts any professional dance event to shame, let alone Paula Abdul's robotic, clichéd, basic and uninspired moves that gave birth to so many of the second and third rate choreos in pop music history.

The RHT moves were obviously slower compared to MDNA's but that was on purpose because they were two completely different tours in vibe etc

Call this Billboard performance all you want but she certainly doesn't dance like an old lady, it looked theatrical, artful, original and painterly indeed

And nice to see the phrase old lady has a lot of currency with the usual suspects of course, as if being older or old, getting older is some sort of insult or a sign of weakness. Never mind the bloated ego Basic Wendell Lady is only a few years younger than Madonna anyway. Such BS

Splash news Wendell, everyone's getting older and everyone will get old one day

7 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

This is great! 

It was a Stunning performance. The deets so many still discovering some. 

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

It's really refreshing and curious to see that the much hated and despised reggaeton artists are the ones spreading the message that "age or colour of skin" is irrelevant in a creative world. Maybe because they can understand what is being despised for their origins or their music style.

Many cultures respect and embrace the older members of their community for their experience, knowledge etc. Disposing of older folks is a US phenom that is spreading. 

3 minutes ago, XXL said:

Splash news, everyone's getting older and everyone will get old one day

But don't you dare wear high heels !! :rotfl:

1 hour ago, MichaelDieker said:

Such replay value, I cant get enough, what fun energy!!!

Yes. Madonna has replay value written all over her. Since 1982

the more i watch it, the better it gets. it's really awesome to rewatch and analyze each avatars movements and different energies in the performance, the dancers, the subtle set changes etc...

my ONLY gripe was the avatars shifting over during the rain part and that wierd part where trench coat M moves over ...it just makes it too obvious that it was digital...also, if they use hologram technology, it would be amazing and worth it cause seeing all that in the real show would be beyond cool but if it's just in the screen...i'm hugely confused at the myth of $5 million and how will she utilize it in the actual tour...hmmm

5 hours ago, Mensch said:

the more i watch it, the better it gets. it's really awesome to rewatch and analyze each avatars movements and different energies in the performance, the dancers, the subtle set changes etc...

my ONLY gripe was the avatars shifting over during the rain part and that wierd part where trench coat M moves over ...it just makes it too obvious that it was digital...also, if they use hologram technology, it would be amazing and worth it cause seeing all that in the real show would be beyond cool but if it's just in the screen...i'm hugely confused at the myth of $5 million and how will she utilize it in the actual tour...hmmm

That’s the only part I find a bit clunky too.

And for those that are criticizing her dancing, I kinda feel like Maluma slowed her down at certain parts. She was definitely leading him!

1 minute ago, cardiganstarlet said:

That’s the only part I find a bit clunky too.

And for those that are criticizing her dancing, I kinda feel like Maluma slowed her down at certain parts. She was definitely leading him!

Strange enough I agree. When she’s about to do that little move while he’s behind her, I think she wants to do it more forceful but she holds back because of him, cause in the rehearsal, she looked more fluid. Same with the main bridge dance part...but also it could be cause they finally met up and rehearsed for a week and there were some nerves. 

On 5/4/2019 at 1:57 AM, VogueMusic said:

ps. She dances amazingly well in heels. C'mon now...she danced all over the place in those exact shoes during the RHT.

oh, and FUCK Wendell Williamson.  :newspaper:

On 5/4/2019 at 10:15 AM, XXL said:

:rotfl: :chuckle:

Someone should show her the GGW number choreo from a 54yo Madonna. Puts any professional dance event to shame, let alone Paula Abdul's robotic, clichéd, basic and uninspired moves that gave birth to so many of the second and third rate choreos in pop music history.

The RHT moves were obviously slower compared to MDNA's but that was on purpose because they were two completely different tours in vibe etc

Call this Billboard performance all you want but she certainly doesn't dance like an old lady, it looked theatrical, artful, original and painterly indeed

And nice to see the phrase old lady has a lot of currency with the usual suspects of course, as if being older or old, getting older is some sort of insult or a sign of weakness. Never mind the bloated ego Basic Wendell Lady is only a few years younger than Madonna anyway. Such BS

Splash news Wendell, everyone's getting older and everyone will get old one day

9 hours ago, XXL said:

Yes. Madonna has replay value written all over her. Since 1982

THIS! THIS! THIS!