Madonna + Maluma slay Billboard Awards - watch Medellín performance!

3 minutes ago, karbatal said:

OMG love this character!!!!!!

Is she having GOLD coming out of her a... in the beginning 🙂

8 hours ago, toujours said:

I think these nitpickers are haters of the song from the get-go. So, no matter how Madonna gives her all to promote the single, and enjoying it in the process, they will still throw shit her way.

I like the song just fine. It’s not a lead single, but I do like it. And I liked the performance. She sounded great, she looked great. I just didn’t like the holograms and think the performance would have been stronger without them. That’s it! And I think that’s what others are saying as well. If you think that’s “shit-slinging” you’re too easily triggered. 

1 hour ago, Andra said:

I thought this was the cutest thing ever while watching 😂:inlove:
wkMdvjj.gif

Same here. So cute and the perfect teaser for what's coming! 

2 hours ago, Katypatra said:

I’m still speechless!! Everything about the performance was literally groundbreaking! I’ve never seen anything like it. It was fun to watch different Madame X personas dancing along to the song. I loved how they appeared with magic dust and then vanished with rose petals. Loved Madonna’s and Maluma’s chemistry together on stage! Such a happy, uplifting song! 

I agree. The whole performance and every detail just pure joy in every way!! 

4 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I agree. The whole performance and every detail just pure joy in every way!! 

I agree ☝🏻🏻 X 💯 

21 minutes ago, bcx said:

I like the song just fine. It’s not a lead single, but I do like it. And I liked the performance. She sounded great, she looked great. I just didn’t like the holograms and think the performance would have been stronger without them. That’s it! And I think that’s what others are saying as well. If you think that’s “shit-slinging” you’re too easily triggered. 

And what in your opinion is a lead single? Ariana Grande releases God is a Woman, which was total shit, and everyone ate it up. If she released Medellín as a single, everyone would be all over it too. You realize that people are ageist and no matter what Madonna releases, the result will always be the same, no air play being one of them, which in turn results in less popularity and so on. So just stop! You don’t like this, you don’t like that, blah blah blah shut the hell up

11 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Same here. So cute and the perfect teaser for what's coming! 

Agreed, it’s the whole album concept on stage.

6 minutes ago, the-queen said:

Agreed, it’s the whole album concept on stage.

You said it!! 🌷👸🏼👸🏼😘✨

11 minutes ago, Steve said:

I agree ☝🏻🏻 X 💯 

Thanks!🌸🌺🌺✨❤️

Guest eroticerotic
46 minutes ago, karbatal said:

OMG love this character!!!!!!

Love her the most; 👅

43 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Btw I always miss the flat boots because she dances so much free on them! Glad Accordion Madonna wears them!!!!!

I love them. Reminds me of late 80,s, early 90's and you are so right about her movement being free when wearing them.😀

1 hour ago, Andra said:

I thought this was the cutest thing ever while watching 😂:inlove:
wkMdvjj.gif

I still can't with this!!

Crying

I guess we're gonna have to dress up as the different Madame X personas for the tour? 

I mean the trenchcoat one is the easiest look to pull off I guess but ACCORDIONDONNA is my favourite 

1 minute ago, Monsieur X said:

Crying

I guess we're gonna have to dress up as the different Madame X personas for the tour? 

I mean the trenchcoat one is the easiest look to pull off I guess but ACCORDIONDONNA is my favourite 

I'm doing the trenchcoatdonna!!!!! in real life as well, not just the show:wow:

57 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

And what in your opinion is a lead single? Ariana Grande releases God is a Woman, which was total shit, and everyone ate it up. If she released Medellín as a single, everyone would be all over it too. You realize that people are ageist and no matter what Madonna releases, the result will always be the same, no air play being one of them, which in turn results in less popularity and so on. So just stop! You don’t like this, you don’t like that, blah blah blah shut the hell up

I said I did not like one thing. You’re being theatrical. 

Wow, FIAH!!

I had to hold my jaw last night. This performance was shockingly good. WAAAYYY above my expectations!

If Medellin doesn't get a good boost from this, we cannot blame Madonna for it whatsoever. She's delivering it and working her ass off!

I was very impressed with her performance. The best performance of the night hands down. She had never been genuinely this happy for years until she met this Maluma boy. He does make her happy. Good sex maybe?

1 hour ago, bcx said:

Good that you like the song. And yes, her performance would've been fab with or without thethe holograms. But in your initial comments you didn't point out the things that you like about the performance. You see, I can call a spade a spade. But rather than focusing solely on the negative stuff, I try to highlight the positives. 

I’m in awe of her work ethic. She’s been very busy. While people were begging for content she was out there making it. Just look at how she created the holograms, and how long that took. I’m a big RH fan but at this early stage I have to say she’s totally killing it. 

2 hours ago, Monsieur X said:

Crying

1 hour ago, Andra said:

I'm doing the trenchcoatdonna!!!!! in real life as well, not just the show:wow:

I loved all the looks.  Trenchcoatdonna is my favourite I think but love them all.   It gives me the new "  Bad Girl"  video vibes but with an updated look.  

Monsieur X ( getting used to your new user name !  )  - you need a short black wig and an accordion and Andra,  get yourself a trenchcoat and blonde wig !   

Seriously though,  Madonna puts all of those basic stars to shame with that performance.   

1 hour ago, Dany Targaryen said:

Wow, FIAH!!

I had to hold my jaw last night. This performance was shockingly good. WAAAYYY above my expectations!

If Medellin doesn't get a good boost from this, we cannot blame Madonna for it whatsoever. She's delivering it and working her ass off!

Yes yes yes! Medellín is an incredible upbeat summer track! She has great chemistry with Maluma! Amazing performance! If it doesn’t “chart”, it’s not Madonna’s fault! Medellín is perfection! 

1 hour ago, sotos8 said:

so if i'm not mistaken Cloud Campos was one of the backing dancers?

No way!! Are you serious?? Please let this be true omg! You think you can take a screenshot of the moment in the video where you think you saw him?