Madonna + Maluma slay Billboard Awards - watch Medellín performance!

8 minutes ago, Andra said:

One of her most exciting tv performances in years!! I LOVE IT. My friend was there and he loved it and so did everyone else around him! this makes me so happy!!!

I’m still speechless!! Everything about the performance was literally groundbreaking! I’ve never seen anything like it. It was fun to watch different Madame X personas dancing along to the song. I loved how they appeared with magic dust and then vanished with rose petals. Loved Madonna’s and Maluma’s chemistry together on stage! Such a happy, uplifting song! 

I like that everyone just seemed so happy that she's back. It all seemed so genuine, like relief after the last few years of over hyped mediocrity.

15 minutes ago, Ven Conmigo said:

I love reading all the celeb accounts commenting on her IG! Yaaas Charo!!! :lmao: 💃🏼

AFBAFA8F-E634-47BB-B58A-63134C4D130E.jpeg

God I love Charo. :lol:

Loved it. I'm not a fan of CGI, so the holograms didn't really tickle my fancy as an individual element. But i digged the way she interacted and used them. 

And don't they both look absolutely stunning together in the hi res photos?!?! :dramatic:  :wow: 

This song is so good. It deserves to smash the charts!

30 minutes ago, Ven Conmigo said:

I love reading all the celeb accounts commenting on her IG! Yaaas Charo!!! :lmao: 💃🏼

AFBAFA8F-E634-47BB-B58A-63134C4D130E.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Bill said:

God I love Charo. :lol:

Love her too !  

Glorious performance & I love falling in love with new parts of the song the more I view this performance.

so the audience in the arena didn’t get to see the holograms right-they were just for the TV audience?

It was a glorious performance. Period.

8 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

Glorious performance & I love falling in love with new parts of the song the more I view this performance.

so the audience in the arena didn’t get to see the holograms right-they were just for the TV audience?

they were in the side screens for the arena audience

3 minutes ago, apj said:

they were in the side screens for the arena audience

I see. But they weren’t actual live holograms like the Tupac one which is what I was thinking was going to happen because of the alleged $5 million cost to produce them

5 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

I see. But they weren’t actual live holograms like the Tupac one which is what I was thinking was going to happen because of the alleged $5 million cost to produce them

Five million everything, not only holograms. The stage is incredible. 

Just now, Andra said:

I thought this was the cutest thing ever while watching 😂:inlove:
wkMdvjj.gif

I loved this part too. What an amazing performance! This era was worth that wait. I am so happy!!!!!

2 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Five million everything, not only holograms. The stage is incredible. 

Yes, the stage was really superb.

so good to see her rising on the iTunes chart from like number 200 something to 63! Power of Madonna!

She's getting some good reviews here in the Netherlands as well!

A true star!

I’ve just been going through all the press articles & it all looks really positive for Ms performance!

i want to see some celeb reactions to the performance- does anyone have any?

6 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

Thank you!

I could listen to her talk for hours. She's got so many stories! Surprised she doesn't really know what a concept album is....lol.

6 hours ago, Cesky said:

She know's what a concept album is, she's just saying it's not clear where the line between a concept album and not is aka what it really is

Right — I bet, to an artist like Madonna, all albums must be a “concept album” — so it’s probably a confusing term to her. She doesn’t release a disconnected collection of songs, there’s a cohesive thread. The rest of the industry uses the term “concept album” as if there were another option — not for Madonna! Always presenting her art in a thoughtful way.

Medellin had it's peak at US ITunes it seems. It's now down from 63 to 65.

If only the poeple who praise her now would buy, stream or watch the song.....so frustrating. She deserves one more big hit after all the effort put in.

Just now, ashtangi74 said:

If only the poeple who praise her now would buy, stream or watch the song.....so frustrating. She deserves one more big hit after all the effort put in.

It's up to 60. America was still sleeping.

40 minutes ago, Andra said:

I thought this was the cutest thing ever while watching 😂:inlove:
wkMdvjj.gif

Just absolutely brilliant to see all her personas on stage. Trenchcoatdonna! 😍

1 minute ago, ashtangi74 said:

Most of the nation is still asleep though... 

It won't go that high but it's too soon to throw the towel

I really hope so!

It shouldnt matter now after all these years, i stll love the music and im sur im gonna live the album and tour but i want the whole world to just globally embrace her and give her the love and chart succes she deserves. Also to shut those naysayers etc.

The performance yesterday is making me looking very forward to the tour in a way that I haven't felt in a long time.

Is it because of licensing issues that Maluma can't upload the video on his account?