Madonna + Maluma slay Billboard Awards - watch Medellín performance!

1 minute ago, reQuiem4adream said:

Medellin up to #77 on iTunes!

Not near high enough after a performance like that....look at all the others in or around Top 20 after BMA

Nice interview. Love just hearing her speak. The voice of an angel. Thank you for the AWESOME song and performance M! You light up our world.

1 minute ago, reQuiem4adream said:

very high res

D5iEEkyWsAAZyeg.jpg:large

D5iEEk9XoAAE6RM.jpg:large

Guilty here. Wish I'm in Maluma's arms. 🙂

2 minutes ago, Aries said:

Not near high enough after a performance like that....look at all the others in or around Top 20 after BMA

Give it time!! Medellin was way out of the Top 100 before the BBMAs while the others weren't!!

Oh, I just noticed she has a lion in the center of the bow around her neck! Love it!

That backstage interview is interesting! Is that Keith Caulfield interviewing her?

First time I realized she wrote Medellín with Starrah! And she mentions Crave like Keith (if that’s him) has heard it...

Can’t believe he didn’t let her teach him how to cha cha!!! I would have been like, “YES, por favor!”

2 minutes ago, Aries said:

Lolz she's coming from outside the top 200 and the video release got her up to like 60 and the show ended less than two hours ago. This is great! It's literally having more impact than the music video. 

17 minutes ago, Anton said:

Thank you!

I could listen to her talk for hours. She's got so many stories! Surprised she doesn't really know what a concept album is....lol.

40 minutes ago, Humberto77rj said:

A famous Youtuber here in Brazil did a live reaction to her performance and in the end he was crying.

And he said this: "Madonna moved me because she doesn't need any of it. She does not have to try anymore and yet she spends time and money on a performance just to please her fans and the general audience. She is showing us how to be a pop star that tries, at least, to showcase other than a coreograhy or the same beats over and over."

I am with him 100%!

Pop needs MADONNA!!!

'Couldn't have said it any better. Wish some fans in this thread would be as grateful as our Brazilian sis/bro.

Just now, Kurt420 said:

Thank you!

I could listen to her talk for hours. She's got so many stories! Surprised she doesn't really know what a concept album is....lol.

Compare her insightful interview with the utter shite that were the red carpet interviews before the show!!

The performance is so intricate. It sounds great with headphones. 

The end where the four holograms appear on the secondary stage and Madonna joins them is so great. Once the holograms are gone the dancers surround her and Maluma then are gone for the end. It is masterfully staged and so difficult but she makes things looks so simple and effortless the credit takes awhile. No hair flipping or angry posing bating the audience for effect. 

Its sort of like the Dress You Up medley in RHT. That performance is one of the most difficult, intricate performances she’s ever done but she made it look effortless. 

I wonder if she actually ever stops rehearsing lol.

2 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Thank you!

She know's what a concept album is, she's just saying it's not clear where the line between a concept album and not is aka what it really is

BRAVO MADONNA!!! Imagine how long this must have taken from start to finish. The concept must have been dreamt up months ago. The holograms alone must have taken weeks, if not months. She would have had to have the Madame X concept fully realized in terms of visuals long ago. Then add to that rehearsals. It’s a wonder none of this leaked out beforehand, given all who would have been involved. What a wonderful performance! She seemed so happy. I was so happy along with her!! Our Queen continues her reign... long live The Queen!

I just saw a video from the audience and the holograms wasn't there. I thought audience were able to watch them too.

A bit confuse here

This is my fav TV performance since Hung Up era! It's everything! Holograms, technology, singing and dancing with the audience, sexy realness, funny moments...and she's all smiley and she's having so much fun!!!

15 hours ago, boy skeffington said:

On the fourth viewing I noticed the holograms are dancing on tables in unison with her when she climbs on the table. Details!!!

Noticed that on the 3rd time. QoP put so much time and effort on this. imagine, weeks of rehearsals and filming the holograms!  

i'm so thankful for her unwavering commitment and dedication to her craft given that she doesn't have to prove anything to anyone anymore. 

32 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

What a great and insightful interview!!! She looks AMAZING.

Seriously, how lucky we are dammit?! :wow:

Did she just say her single ‘Crave’? 😂