Madonna + Maluma slay Billboard Awards - watch Medellín performance!

1 minute ago, reQuiem4adream said:

very high res

D5iEEkyWsAAZyeg.jpg:large

D5iEEk9XoAAE6RM.jpg:large

Guilty here. Wish I'm in Maluma's arms. 🙂

3 minutes ago, humanracin said:

She looked amazing! (So did he)

But I don't think the holograms added anything and actually kind of made it a bit messy.

Also wish they'd sung it 100%  live and not lip-synced so much.

But hey, she had fun and looked fantatstic!

But to be honest I'm a bit over Medellin, can't wait to hear more new songs now...

When you feel that you are "a bit over Medellin", please replay the last four years of drought.  Enjoy and savor a bit.  We only get so much "new" before it is all over again.

7 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Yes! I think any negative criticism definitely comes from watching on cell phones. It looks cluttered that way. You need to see it on a big screen.

To think that people judge not only this performance but any performance, video or song by her just from the speakers/screen on a phone, really makes me want to scream tbqh! :banghead:

Just now, smeowly said:

any pics of her with other celebs?

I'm not sure BTS count...

1 minute ago, Kurt420 said:

To think that people judge not only this performance but any performance, video or song by her just from the speakers/screen on a phone, really makes me want to scream tbqh! :banghead:

That is the age we live in. People watch and listen to everything on their phones and judge the quality from that.

13 minutes ago, humanracin said:

She looked amazing! (So did he)

But I don't think the holograms added anything and actually kind of made it a bit messy.

Also wish they'd sung it 100%  live and not lip-synced so much.

But hey, she had fun and looked fantatstic!

But to be honest I'm a bit over Medellin, can't wait to hear more new songs now...

I disagree! The holograms looked unbelievably realistic and fun! They added more fun to the performance!! 

Btw, if you’re so over it, why even bother commenting on it? Wtf?? 

Really enjoyed and surprised about tonight's performance.🖤

I'm sometimes picky about her recent TV performance, but tonight seemed to go over well.

13 minutes ago, Humberto77rj said:

A famous Youtuber here in Brazil did a live reaction to her performance and in the end he was crying.

And he said this: "Madonna moved me because she doesn't need any of it. She does not have to try anymore and yet she spends time and money on a performance just to please her fans and the general audience. She is showing us how to be a pop star that tries, at least, to showcase other than a coreograhy or the same beats over and over."

I am with him 100%!

Pop needs MADONNA!!!

Now I am crying!!! :) 

he's beyond right. 

1 minute ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

It doesn't. I want pics with Mariah and Paula!

Me too! But I don't think we are going to get any...

5 minutes ago, Humberto77rj said:

A famous Youtuber here in Brazil did a live reaction to her performance and in the end he was crying.

And he said this: "Madonna moved me because she doesn't need any of it. She does not have to try anymore and yet she spends time and money on a performance just to please her fans and the general audience. She is showing us how to be a pop star that tries, at least, to showcase other than a coreograhy or the same beats over and over."

I am with him 100%!

Pop needs MADONNA!!!

He couldn't have said it any better. :clap:  She continues to remain in a league of her own.

4 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

I disagree! The holograms looked unbelievably realistic and fun! They added more fun to the performance!! 

Btw, if you’re so over it, why even bother commenting on it? Wtf?? 

The BMA is filmed in Las Vegas,  where everything is a spectacle.  Madonna delivered what the audience wants to see - especially with the fun holograms

7 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

This performance was top notch!! Everything and more!! She gave her all for this! She could have just walked around singing, but she made it fun and enjoyable!  I loved every second of it! 

I made a realization for myself that no matter what Madonna does, people will bitch! Its a sin to complain about this performance! It’s obvious some people are just assholes! 

19 minutes ago, Humberto77rj said:

I am with him 100%!

Pop needs MADONNA!!!

Brazil deserves tour stops just for this. Appreciation and not personal fan expectations she can never perfect. 

She is an artist first and I love her. 

1 minute ago, jusdoid said:

The BMA is filmed in Las Vegas,  where everything is a spectacle.  Madonna delivered what the audience wants to see - especially the holograms

Exactly! One has to be a complete boring tool not to enjoy this performance! I’ve had it with these people. 

Just woke up to this glorious performance. What a treat! Everything was just perfect. The fact that she even bothers to stage something l8ke this is testament of her being a true superstar. Queen. 

5 minutes ago, Anton said:

:inlove:

32 minutes ago, Humberto77rj said:

I am with him 100%!

Pop needs MADONNA!!!

❤️❤️❤️I love this. Thanks for sharing.