Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

1 minute ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

I had Taylor Swift's performance on mute. All I saw was lots of pink.

OK Taylor now at almost 30, is going backwards, acting 16 with the mind of a 13 year old... so boring unless your prepubescent. 

Just now, CalinB said:

OK Taylor now at almost 30, is going backwards, acting 16 with the mind of a 13 year old... so boring unless your prepubescent. 

Hahaha I agree, let's act more like a teen at age of 30

Just now, CalinB said:

Zero artistry, she knows where her cash cow is - the kiddie market!

Just now, CalinB said:

That's the thing. She's been doing this for a while. She's acting like she's a kid. At some point, maturity kicks in, right? lol

1 minute ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Let's see how soon after her performance will it appear on her YouTube channel. I hoping they have their shit together with that.

as soon as it get's posted.... please post here ASAP... let's all start putting in comments and stream it!!!! Don't forget to add a comment on the performance in the comment section of the Medellin video while we wait!!! LOVE

Why does everyone hate Taylor here? She loves Madonna and they even performed together... she’s obviously not On madonna’s level ( who is ) but why so much hate towards her?

5 minutes ago, swimtoshore said:

yeah i don’t think the order is as listed in that earlier post

Agreed - love paula but no way she's closing the show

guess hasley is the new pink.

what ever happened to Lourdes. remember when she did that cheesey dance at the mtv awards years ago. and she thought she was amazing. LMAO

1 minute ago, tuckeye said:

guess hasley is the new pink.

what ever happened to Lourdes. remember when she did that cheesey dance at the mtv awards years ago. and she thought she was amazing. LMAO

Yes, came off very gimmicky.

Guest Future feat Quavo

Halsey was nice... I haven't seen anything from her besides the god awful vmas performance w the chainsmokers but she snapped a lil

Just now, frzndrwnwrld said:

That performance was basically a copy & paste of what Pink has been doing for years.

Basically it was a redux version of P!nk's Try but replacing the man with another woman. Still pretty though. 

4 minutes ago, Toni said:

I like that Halsey song, but wtf fuck is she doing? 😂 ‘art’ I’m sure 😂😂 

i love the song, but that was just so-so -  her vocals were wobbly and her outfit was very distracting