Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

1 minute ago, Mat.Guy said:

They were released by Billboard

i really dont see the logic, but these days have me puzzled with the award shows. I think we got the rehearsal grammy pics/footage months after the event.

Why are people perusing this thread if they don’t want tonight’s looks spoiled before they watch it live? It’s like you’re asking to be upset.

Just now, Shaun said:

Why are people perusing this thread if they don’t want tonight’s looks spoiled before they watch it live? It’s like you’re asking to be upset.

THIS!!

3 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

They were released by Billboard

No they are not released by BB. They were released by billboardradiochina. This account just got deleted I think. Couldn’t find it anymore

4 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Right! I mean, it's like 5-6 hrs until show time at this point. 

Those are professionally shot and professionally published photos. If Madonna didn’t want them out there she wouldn’t have posed for them and okayed their release. We’ve had these kind of things before. They're distributed to hype and promote the performance. I’m sure the actual performance will reveal a million times more than what you see in those few shots. If you don’t want to be “spoiled” you shouldn’t even be obsessively checking every new post in this thread to begin with. And please don’t even start the faggy hair drama. :manson:

1 minute ago, Ven Conmigo said:

Those are professionally shot and professionally published photos. If Madonna didn’t want them out there she wouldn’t have posed for them and okayed their release. We’ve had these kind of things before. They're distributed to hype and promote the performance. If you don’t want to be “spoiled” you shouldn’t even be obsessively checking every new post in this thread. And please don’t even start the faggy hair drama. :manson:

What do you get out of posting them? 

Cant you wait a few more hours until you see the performance?

whats the thirst to spoil everything?

Just now, tresdrole said:

???????

Are we getting that absurd???? 

Stop with the nonsense, you've only seen a hairdo and a blouse. This spolier free society is getting to my nerves! 

3 minutes ago, Ven Conmigo said:

Those are professionally shot and professionally published photos. If Madonna didn’t want them out there she wouldn’t have posed for them and okayed their release. We’ve had these kind of things before. They're distributed to hype and promote the performance. If you don’t want to be “spoiled” you shouldn’t even be obsessively checking every new post in this thread. And please don’t even start the faggy hair drama. :manson:

You did right posting them. Really this people! Only 10 years ago we were eager to have a little pic from afar to know and now it seems we have to wait so the little babies don't have a tantrum! 

9 minutes ago, tresdrole said:

If you’re going to be a moron then I’ll do you a favor by banning you for a day since you have no common sense and no self control to stay out of a thread that would spoil your precious eyes! :electropop:

3 minutes ago, karbatal said:

???????

Are we getting that absurd???? 

Stop with the nonsense, you've only seen a hairdo and a blouse. This spolier free society is getting to my nerves! 

But now we know that Madonna and Maluma will perform together. And she wears an eyepatch. And they will do some dancing and sing to each other. Omg the performance has been ruined for all of us 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

12 minutes ago, JWAD said:

I love this photo, so happy and full of joy!

Screenshot_20190501_194408.jpg

me too. they are so adorable!

Just now, Je5u5 said:

But now we know that Madonna and Maluma will perform together. And she wears an eyepatch. And they will do some dancing and sing to each other. Omg the performance has been ruined for all of us 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

:lmao:

I wonder if she is going to do any promo in the UK for the song. It's dropped to #90 in midweek charts, so will probably be out of Top 100 by Friday. Such a shame.

13 minutes ago, tresdrole said:

Calm down...geez....nothing major spoiled here....get over yourself.

14 minutes ago, tresdrole said:

Sounds like you need a Snickers. Nothing has been “spoiled”.

5 minutes ago, JWAD said:

I wonder if she is going to do any promo in the UK for the song. It's dropped to #90 in midweek charts, so will probably be out of Top 100 by Friday. Such a shame.

There is a thread called : Madame X - - UK Chart/General Promo Discussion

Go be sad there if you'dd like.