Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

"Soltera" thread


Recommended Posts

Don't you try to rescue me
I'm who I will always be
And I'd rather be alone
Then pretend to make your perfect home
I told you not to waste your time
I'm not a girl you drink like wine
If you press pause then I'll retreat
I will not grovel at your feet
So... by by byee

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, robster said:

Don't you try to rescue me
I'm who I will always be
And I'd rather be alone
Then pretend to make your perfect home
I told you not to waste your time
I'm not a girl you drink like wine
If you press pause then I'll retreat
I will not grovel at your feet
So... by by byee

Is it good?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, robster said:

Don't you try to rescue me
I'm who I will always be
And I'd rather be alone
Then pretend to make your perfect home
I told you not to waste your time
I'm not a girl you drink like wine
If you press pause then I'll retreat
I will not grovel at your feet
So... by by byee

Do u like it? is it a fun song??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's a really current track and her role is quite big. Sort of the perfect follow-up to Medellin, with a role reversal. M responds to Maluma's parts, with a fun back and forth. And those distorted reverted vocals throughout. I REALLY like it. This is actually more the sound I envisioned for M's album to some extent. Latin infused, modern, current poppy and catchy as fuck. Her vocal delivery is fun and fresh!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And don't you forget it, ciao Papi
And don't you forget it, ciao Papi
You're going to regret it, yeah, ciao Papi
By by bye
By by bye
By by bye, Ciao Papi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, robster said:

And don't you forget it, ciao Papi
And don't you forget it, ciao Papi
You're going to regret it, yeah, ciao Papi
By by bye
By by bye
By by bye, Ciao Papi

Their marriage lasted so little :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, karbatal said:

Their marriage lasted so little :lol:

well, there's still bitch i'm loca...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, robster said:

It's a really current track and her role is quite big. Sort of the perfect follow-up to Medellin, with a role reversal. M responds to Maluma's parts, with a fun back and forth. And those distorted reverted vocals throughout. I REALLY like it. This is actually more the sound I envisioned for M's album to some extent. Latin infused, modern, current poppy and catchy as fuck. Her vocal delivery is fun and fresh!

I have a feeling those type of M tracks are coming with her album. I feel like she's purging before the more experimental stuff comes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, robster said:

And don't you forget it, ciao Papi
And don't you forget it, ciao Papi
You're going to regret it, yeah, ciao Papi
By by bye
By by bye
By by bye, Ciao Papi

Life is not fair. I wanted them together forever!! :cries:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

Is that the video (with the whale) for Soltera?

Its more like one fantasy-world video with various song snippets of the album. Not a music video

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Soltera is fun and sounds current, but Medellin is waaaay much better. In fact, Soltera makes me appreciate even more Medellín.

Said that, I want to dance to Soltera this weekend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is the first song I dislike. Her verses are terrible. Those lyrics.. even the melody... just awful.

The talking bits are fun.

I'm glad it's on his album and not hers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, robster said:

 This is actually more the sound I envisioned for M's album to some extent. Latin infused, modern, current poppy and catchy as fuck. Her vocal delivery is fun and fresh!

I agree.  I love SOLTERA!  The part of Madonna is amazing!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...