"Soltera" thread

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

Is it going to be a single? 

I highly doubt this will be a single. There's a huge song in the latin market right now called 'Soltera' with Daddy Yankee and Bad Bunny with a video with more than 66 million views in one week 

1 hour ago, Flip The Switch said:

It screams single material with a video.

agreed. i suspect they won't because of "medellin," but if they're smart they'll release it and do a video. 

46 minutes ago, Jairo said:

I highly doubt this will be a single. There's a huge song in the latin market right now called 'Soltera' with Daddy Yankee and Bad Bunny with a video with more than 66 million views in one week 

too bad it sucks compared to maluma's song. they should just make a proper video for it - promo video.

I fear it may be a “Be Careful (Cuidado con Mi Corazón)” situation ... there were reports that year saying it would be a single, and both Ricky and Madonna were saying they’d like to do it, but ... in the end, Madonna was too busy with her own stuff to do it.

Not saying I wish she would have done a video with Ricky instead of something of her own (like “Beautiful Stranger” or something) ... and I wouldn’t say I want her to make a video for “Soltera” more than I want her own videos. But if she can swing it without sacrificing her own output, I’d be for another Madonna x Maluma music video.

9 hours ago, Jairo said:

Omg this is so bad. Maluma’s soltera is 100 times better. If it wasn’t for that one cute guy in the video, the video is pretty much also unwatchable lol 

I am really liking “Soltera,” but I will say it drives me NUTS that in the second Madonna verse, she pronounces “grovel” as “Gravol,” as if she is talking about nausea medication 😆

Love this song! Its been on repeat since it came out! Love Madonna being playful & cheeky on it!

44 minutes ago, Andra said:

I'm still not convinced that in the "Um, Maluma? it's um, Madonna" part it's M's voice. It just doesn't sound like hers.

She's being playful with her voice, it is her, "that's right" is so M

48 minutes ago, Andra said:

I'm still not convinced that in the "Um, Maluma? it's um, Madonna" part it's M's voice. It just doesn't sound like hers.

It's HER, come on Andra! You are a genuine fan, you know Madonna. 

On 5/22/2019 at 9:32 AM, impressiveinstinct said:

she can always “phone it in” in the video, just shoot her part with her on the phone since it sounds like a phone conversation.

Her fans could make the video from past clips and beach scenery..

34 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

She's being playful with her voice, it is her, "that's right" is so M

29 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

It's HER, come on Andra! You are a genuine fan, you know Madonna. 

I mean especially when she says "And don't you forget it, you're going to regret it". Listen to that and tell me it sounds like her. Unless they altered it to the point of unrecognition.

37 minutes ago, Andra said:

I mean especially when she says "And don't you forget it, you're going to regret it". Listen to that and tell me it sounds like her. Unless they altered it to the point of unrecognition.

mostly from min 2.00

57 minutes ago, Andra said:

Yes, 100% Madonna. 

1 hour ago, Andra said:

100% Madonna. She's just doing an accent.

4 hours ago, Andra said:

" And dont you forget it" 100% sounds like her doing an accent.