"Soltera" thread

Soltera is a nice track.

My conclusion is that this song made me value more Medellín. Why? Soltera is a generic and expected traditional reggaeton: fun, catchy, to dance like there's no tomorrow.

Medellín, on the other hand, is a pop song with reggaeton vibes, cute vocals, a theme, a good chorus, a BRILLIANT bridge... and it goes on and on and on. Medellín is Madonna being Madonna. Soltera is Maluma being Maluma.

12 minutes ago, Jairo said:

Soltera is a nice track.

My conclusion is that this song made me value more Medellín. Why? Soltera is a generic and expected traditional reggaeton: fun, catchy, to dance like there's no tomorrow.

Medellín, on the other hand, is a pop song with reggaeton vibes, cute vocals, a theme, a good chorus, a BRILLIANT bridge... and it goes on and on and on. Medellín is Madonna being Madonna. Soltera is Maluma being Maluma.

+1

2 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

Oh wow!! :lmao:

Well, I certainly wouldn't place it above LAP, Music or HU BUT nice to see others loving it so much! 

:lol: I was joking clearly, BUT I adore this song. Catchy and funky Madonna with some Nikki Finn and “Es El Pato Loco” vibes. 

10 minutes ago, promise to try said:

number 2 in spain´s itunes

Spain is a truly #1 fan of this era

Madame X residency for Spain!

😂😂 I laugh at myself. I hate reggeaton and some years ago my BF told me Madonna Will eventually do reggeaton 😂😂

Anyway I think Soltera is addictive.

Mark my words, in Latin America and other countries this is going to be 1000X bigger than Medellín (On radios and clubs)

49 minutes ago, magom said:

Mark my words, in Latin America and other countries this is going to be 1000X bigger than Medellín (On radios and clubs)

I definitely enjoy it more than Medellin. Medellin took a while to grow on me. Soltera was instant. I really hope it's a single.

2 hours ago, Jairo said:

Soltera is a nice track.

Exactly! COuldn't have said it better myself.

18 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Medellín is Claude Monet and Soltera is Fernando Botero. 

Luv this ( ahgahg twerk Fernando )

Soltera is nice but never in this world better than Medellin. 

It bypassed Future in views and has better like/dislike ratio than Future. Maluma fans like Madonna's new sounds chooses more that her own fans. 🙂