I'm not a girl you drink like wine
If you press pause then I'll retreat
I will not grovel at your feet
Please don't fall in love with me
I would rather be set free
I can not give you my all
I will not make my self small

That's gold

This should do well in Latin markets if released as a single.

It’s ok, I like Medellín more.

21 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

Sometimes songs are over produced. Not saying any of these are as i love all 4 especially Medellin and Crave but the theory of a simple track like this isn’t quality is not fair as many great songs have simple production and a hit( or a song like this i keep on repeat) is much harder to produce than an over produced album filler in my opinion. 

It’s obviously intentional to be “basic”and a dance floor filler i guess we are craving to dance!🤷🏻‍♂️

I totally understand your point and I agree with you. 🙋‍♂️

Bough a track and it's been on repeat since.

Ciao, Papi, BYe, Bye, Bye.

2 hours ago, Hobbit said:

btw it is the song that is going best on itunes among those on Maluma album

True! This song will not fit on Madame X album.

1 hour ago, sotos8 said:

how on earth is this better than Medellin or Crave or Future i cannot comprehend . it's a neat song nothing more .

Agree. It's a nice dance track but nothing of uniqueness (nerve and talent) of Madame X

3 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Agree. It's a nice dance track but nothing of uniqueness (nerve and talent) of Madame X

Agree with both you and Sotos8! 

Madame X knows the difference between having a fun moment and making a lasting impact. 😉

I find it funny that people are saying this sounds more like Madonna (voice wise) than the songs from her album......erm.....this is SUPER autotuned (or some vocal effect)! :lmao:

Not a dis at all btw......I LOVE this track and hope it's a single. It has that 80's Madonna youthful energy. It is a bit more basic though than her songs and that's ok but please let's not slam all the Madame X songs in favor of this.

8 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

I find it funny that people are saying this sounds more like Madonna (voice wise) than the songs from her album......erm.....this is SUPER autotuned (or some vocal effect)! :lmao:

Not a dis at all btw......I LOVE this track and hope it's a single. It has that 80's Madonna youthful energy. It is a bit more basic though than her songs and that's ok but please let's not slam all the Madame X songs in favor of this.

it’s the “I’m Going Bananas” voice, also I had a cassette tape (I think it was from Taiwan) of her greatest hits from 1987 and she sang with this voice on “La Isla Bonita”

4 minutes ago, impressiveinstinct said:

it’s the “I’m Going Bananas” voice, also I had a cassette tape (I think it was from Taiwan) of her greatest hits from 1987 and she sang with this voice on “La Isla Bonita”

:think: 

WHAT is this all about!?! Is this a mix or something? I don't recall this at all but would love to know more!!! 😁

7 minutes ago, impressiveinstinct said:

...on speed?

8 minutes ago, Kilt said:

Soltera is better than Like A Prayer! #sorrynotsorry #NOT!

WTF who dares to say this?LAP is the alpha * of pop

4 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

A put it above Music and Hung Up. Already a classic IMO.

Be ready....Leotarders are coming for your blood ahgahag

People are joking🤦🏻‍♂️😂😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, mr_boogiewoogie said:

You and me both! 😂

:lol:

The power of Madame X!! 

LAP is like sacred to me though! I just don't think it's possible for Madonna (or anyone for that matter) to make a song these days that equals it.