"Soltera" thread

Soltera is simply stellar, by the way it has already started making iTunes noise on the UK chart. What a banger, overall i just listened to 11:11 ,the new album by Maluma, its fucking awesome, but Soltera is the best track on it. Wow!!!!

Someone please tell Madonna that we need an epic/colorful/summery video for this song. I've had this on repeat for the last hour and I cannot believe how much I love it! It's everything :dramatic:

4 hours ago, Andra said:

Madonna sounding like an eastern european zlut:rotfl::lmao:this is so catchy i'm LIVING!!!!!!!!

Omg now that you mention it I can't unhear that :rotfl:

I do love the power in M's vocals though! She's sounding very energetic delivering her divorce from Maluma :laugh:

From an artistic point of view the song is trash of course, but at least it's catchy trash with a fun M! Don't mind it on his album.

33 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

Omg now that you mention it I can't unhear that :rotfl:

I do love the power in M's vocals though! She's sounding very energetic delivering her divorce from Maluma :laugh:

From an artistic point of view the song is trash of course, but at least it's catchy trash with a fun M! Don't mind it on his album.

She's literally serving ROMANIAN SINGER teas and I'M HERE FOR IT!!!!:lmao:

We love a fun trashy bop! :wow:

I love how it ends 😂 ...don’t you forgetttt itttt... you going to regretttt itttt.... 🔥♥️✨

5 hours ago, Barbie said:

Why does Soltera sound more Mirwais than Medellín though :lmao:

But yeah this song is HOT! I’m stomping.

I thought this immediately!  :lol:

6 hours ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

I actually like this more than Medellin! Her vocal delivery is really nice. Too much vocal effects but still nice. I'm surprised she didn't snag this for Madame X. It would fit nicely.

Medellin is on the bottom of my list, and, much to my surprise, this is the first song from this era that I haven't wanted to pick apart for some reason.

5 hours ago, karbatal said:

Sounds like a hit to me 

Agree!

This should be the Eurovision performance. Future is kind of forgettable and bland on first listen. She seems so confident on this track. And it makes me wanna mooooveeee! 😍

1 minute ago, samosamosamo said:

Fuck this is almost the strongest song of her recent releases...and its not in her album!!! Why!!! 

I almost agree.  It’s a smash.  

4 minutes ago, samosamosamo said:

Fuck this is almost the strongest song of her recent releases...and its not in her album!!! Why!!! 

I'm wondering the same thing...

sorry, i am melted by this song. why doesnt she use that voice on her record????!??? WAY BETTER. 
why didnt she make her album go in that direction?!?! 
her voice ACTUALLY SOUNDS LIKE HER. AND IT'S GREAT!!!!

5 hours ago, mr_boogiewoogie said:

Soltera is a really good and fun bop, but comparing it to Future and/or Medellín (let alone Mirwais) is downright silly! Production on Soltera is quite basic and flat. MadameX is a wall of sounds!

Open your eyes! 👀 ...and your 👂 

Like Lola Leon once said: “you girls are SO BASIC with your instagram filters (and music comments, I would add)!” 😄

Sometimes songs are over produced. Not saying any of these are as i love all 4 especially Medellin and Crave but the theory of a simple track like this isn’t quality is not fair as many great songs have simple production and a hit( or a song like this i keep on repeat) is much harder to produce than an over produced album filler in my opinion. 

It’s obviously intentional to be “basic”and a dance floor filler i guess we are craving to dance!🤷🏻‍♂️

2 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

Sometimes songs are over produced. Not saying any of these are as i love all 4 especially Medellin and Crave but the theory of a simple track like this isn’t quality is not fair as many great songs have simple production and a hit( or a song like this i keep on repeat) is much harder to produce than an over produced album filler in my opinion. 

It’s obviously intentional to be “basic”and a dance floor filler i guess we are craving to dance!🤷🏻‍♂️

You get it. Thank you!

7 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

AMEN!! ❤️
i am actually streaming this song because i am addicted, not just because it has madonna. HER voice, perfect, I hear madonna in this. Not an auto tune robot.
all the other 4 songs from her I had to push myself to stream tho...