"I Rise" thread

I’ve had to delete and edit a bunch of posts. Just like the RH era, DO NOT post any links on the forum of illegal content of new album material. This forum is watched and can be easily shut down for this. And do not ask or even hint at where to find it or ask anybody to share it with you! The only links allowed to be posted here are from official channels which are either selling it to you or streaming it to you legally. 

Nice song but why the robotic voice again?  Where's her beautiful natural voice?  =/

Edited by madmex

26 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Omg it sounds so good in HQ headphones. 

Oh myy can't wait, one hour till May 3

It entered top 100 in Australia!

iTunes:
#90 Australia
#123 Taiwan
#161 New Zealand

35 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Omg it sounds so good in HQ headphones. 

Love at first listening!  

I riiiise!!!

😍 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Good song but I can see why it's not released as a single, especially the lead one.   It definitely sounds like something that could be on American Life or Rebel Heart. 

I have another 5-6hours to ago😔

Might be too soon but FUCK it , I'm sensing that this record , "Madame X" , is going to be one of her strongest works . Up there with her landmark ones .

5 minutes ago, Dindi said:

Good song but I can see why it's not released as a single, especially the lead one.   It definitely sounds like something that could be on American Life or Rebel Heart. 

Unapologetic Bitch vibes 💣

There is a subtle effect on her voice making it ‘future’ global, if not for that it could sit on RH as a ballad, doesn’t have a strong hook like ‘Ghosttown’ again ‘odd’ choice for a ‘single’ if it is an actual single, I feel but hope it doesn’t get lost amongst the heavy Medellín promo, I just can’t see this being the song with the drag queens video!!! Perhaps I am wrong an it may be the second single.

Guest Future feat Quavo

Kind of odd as a single... it sounds like an interlude or something

Wow its a fantastic song really catchy infectious hook and brilliant words.

Its a really unsual pop track actually not conventional at all and I like the sound bite at the start.

I think it could of worked as a single but I haven’t heard the album.....I’m sure Crave now the 2nd single will be stronger hence why it’s been choosen.

8 minutes ago, Who Is That Girl? said:

There is a subtle effect on her voice making it ‘future’ global, if not for that it could sit on RH as a ballad, doesn’t have a strong hook like ‘Ghosttown’ again ‘odd’ choice for a ‘single’ if it is an actual single, I feel but hope it doesn’t get lost amongst the heavy Medellín promo, I just can’t see this being the song with the drag queens video!!! Perhaps I am wrong an it may be the second single.

Apparently Crave is the second single and has the video with the drag queens. So I Rise would be a third single or not a single at all. 

11 minutes ago, Who Is That Girl? said:

I thought it was just a pre-release single? Not the official 2nd single.

2 minutes till 12 here.

8 minutes ago, Cesky said:

Apparently Crave is the second single and has the video with the drag queens. So I Rise would be a third single or not a single at all. 

But someone in here confirmed that the drag queen song is killers who party. 

People who keep repeating It’s a single. You shouldn’t vote at the next election. I mean it’s pretty clear it’s just an album track and not the second single.  Is it too hard to read before posting your comment for god sake? That’s part of it. Reading and then commenting. 

1 hour ago, madmex said:

Nice song but why the robotic voice again?  Where's her beautiful natural voice?  =/

Cuz it's Mirwais. Just like the whole music album.  It's his style

Fuck me, she really isn't setting a single foot wrong this era, is she?

Great song, and yes, as others have said, Rebel Heart meets American Life albums, with a fresh twist.

I think people are going to love it more in the context of it being the album closer. Everytime I feel like Madonna is facing ageist or sexist bullshit, I'll listen to this and remember she is fine because she has the right attitude. And it will help me in my life too.

Love it!

This is good ❤👍

3 minutes ago, ffggg8526 said:

Cuz it's Mirwais. Just like the whole music album.  It's his style

No it's not. It's Jason Evigan, the same of Ghosttown

Finally available in Germany, I can't with all you guys being able to listen to these songs so much in advance 😅. I really like this track, especially the arrangement is quite unique in my opinion.