"I Rise" thread

8 minutes ago, runa said:

Yeah you still have a few hours to wait 🙂

I waited 4 years for new album i can wait a few hours more 😄  🙏 thanks 

16 minutes ago, dumitru said:

Not sure if i like it....

I will get back to you guys after 3-4 hours, while i shall give 100+ spins 😀😊😊

For me, the very best Madonna songs are the ones that take time to grow. Like opening a bottle of red wine and letting it breathe.

58 minutes ago, rebelfan2018 said:

I don't think is autoctone, but most mirwais sound.

Mirwais wasn't involved in this one, though. According to the credits submitted to Spotify, "I Rise" was produced by Madonna and Jason Evigan.

Just now, chrismor81 said:

Just make sure to still stream on whatever platform you prefer once its commercially available.... I wont be using this link once Apple music updates with the track

Don't post links here, thanks.

It's ok for me, I think good as an album track, although I hoped for something a bit better as album closer. Maybe it will grow on me more. Oh well, I really like Medellín and can't want for Crave. 😁

2 hours ago, Showdown said:

Hyperballad! The end! YESSSSSSS!!!!

What???? i love hyperballad!

2 minutes ago, mamifero said:

it's very good :thumbsup:

edit: it took me 2 minutes to find it on Torrent, come on.

The forum received an official takedown notice when we had a multimedia section. There's no "come on" about it. 

2 minutes ago, Kim said:

The forum received an official takedown notice when we had a multimedia section. There's no "come on" about it. 

dear, i'm siding with you, the "come on" was towards lazy people

Just blasted it in speakers and lipsynked the shit out of it. Luuuuv it. It is like Iconic had a sequel

Edited by dumitru

5 minutes ago, mamifero said:

dear, i'm siding with you, the "come on" was towards lazy people

Good. I thought it was about me saying no links when it's easy to find anyway.

2 hours ago, MichaelDieker said:

Something I love about Madonna is that she challenges me as a listener/consumer of her art. Sometimes upon first listen, it's just so different than my expectations that I almost can't comprehend the sound? Some Madonna songs I fucking LOVE, that I just didn't get upon first listen: Frozen, Music, Impressive Instant, Nobody Knows Me, Die Another Day, American Life, I'm so Stupid, Mother and Father... like I had never heard songs sound anything like these before and I was like, what the fuck am I hearing exactly? I couldn't live without these songs now! So I think it's really cool that nearly 4 decades into her career, she is doing it to us again and coming out with music so fresh and unexpected! 

What a great post! Much appreciated. Agreed with you 100%!! When I first heard Die Another Day I couldn’t understand it from any angle. Now it’s one of my all time favorite song lyrically, musically and vocally. The incredible power of Madonna! I’m thrilled for this album! 

2 hours ago, idro said:

Don t worry and keep expressing your opinion 

Thank you ♥️❌✨

Not in love at the first listen, but a grower of course, song ok, good for close the album, Medellín is clearly superior! But well, good song at all.