WATCH: Madonna + Maluma “Medellín” iconic video

10 minutes ago, Hobbit said:

I seriously missed the twins, I die laughing when she throws the plastic bottle away

LOL that was funny. There's some ig stories of David dancing in the car to the song too! So nice to see her kids supporting her.

11 minutes ago, Nikki said:

David is so grown up

Can someone post the twins/ David grooving to Medellín? I can’t see them

1 hour ago, Butter9 said:

9.936 mils 

Come On FANS !

I need a new router! Been streaming/YouTubing for four days straight now. 

1 hour ago, juliebean said:

LOL that was funny. There's some ig stories of David dancing in the car to the song too! So nice to see her kids supporting her.

I want to see this bottle-throwing moment where is it? 

2 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

I want to see this bottle-throwing moment where is it? 

on her insta stories.

5 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Except BIM...  but yes its doing great. We just need it to keep up the momentum.

Isn’t it doing better than BIM?

1 hour ago, AlanLongoria said:

I hope it peaks in Mexican Airplay chart like Made For Now did... this song has so much potential!

I love Janet but that was payola.  =/  I'm from MX.

14 hours ago, reQuiem4adream said:

I need a new router! Been streaming/YouTubing for four days straight now. 

You and me both ! And Spotify !

@ 11.296 Mils. Thanks very much !

59 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

"Medellín" now has more views than Janet Jackson's THE PLEASURE PRINCIPLE. :rotfl:

Those jokes don’t deserve one view. Medellín is my ringtone and I don’t want to answer the phone, so I can hear the soothing voice of my Queen and her catchy beats. Get Madonna into your life as much as possible, people.

Have you read the W magazine writeup comparing Madonna and Taylor Swift videos? It favored Madonna and made a good reason why Medellin wouldn't be as viral as ME! 

http://wmag.cm/Mut35SK

Madonna's fans are extremely loyal (her tour ticket sales are still notoriously strong, and we likely won't see her camp out in Vegas for some time), but they aren't the type to put a YouTube video on repeat for hours at a time to inflate views, nor try to get people to download the song on Twitter with fake Starbucks promotions. They're mostly adults. They have jobs. That's how they afford those concert tickets.

25 minutes ago, mtzlplk said:

Have you read the W magazine writeup comparing Madonna and Taylor Swift videos? It favored Madonna and made a good reason why Medellin wouldn't be as viral as ME! 

http://wmag.cm/Mut35SK

Madonna's fans are extremely loyal (her tour ticket sales are still notoriously strong, and we likely won't see her camp out in Vegas for some time), but they aren't the type to put a YouTube video on repeat for hours at a time to inflate views, nor try to get people to download the song on Twitter with fake Starbucks promotions. They're mostly adults. They have jobs. That's how they afford those concert tickets.

Yes. It's refreshing to read an intelligent article for once. 

5 hours ago, promise to try said:

was it that difficult to keep the red eye patch´s strip with the same colour all the time? I mean, while she is dancing, sometimes is black, sometimes red...

Have you heard of color coordination?

PS It's M, so she'd do whatever she wants as usual.

Madonna, Maluma - Medellín

It's not trending on youtube anymore.