Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

WATCH: Madonna + Maluma “Medellín” iconic video


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Audio video views, plus MV views together hopefully should make the song chart this week.

Maluma has another video getting TONS of views on YT. I hope those Maluma minions also discover Medellin and view it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Dany Targaryen said:

Audio video views, plus MV views together hopefully should make the song chart this week.

Maluma has another video getting TONS of views on YT. I hope those Maluma minions also discover Medellin and view it.

If the single was released last week on a friday i think it wouldve charted easily.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

I doubt anything happened between the two but their chemistry is undeniable  

MADONNA called him Mr. Safe and he called her back as Ms. Crazy... so we're pretty sure nothing happened... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, alquemist said:

madonna_maluma.jpg

Seriously, these two need to have a baby. I'm pretty sure they must have f***ed after having shot the video.

😂 He's gay. Watch him going on Ricky's route after his popularity will decrease in years. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Loving the video so much.  Already loved the song and this has added to the love.  Full of mystery and fun 

Just a fun silly fact  ( and an excuse to post this incredible photo )   The hat and veil look with a strapless dress has been done at a Madonna wedding before.   Although much different style of course.  Her wedding to Sean Penn.  Ha ha.   Let's hope the video wedding to Maluma is a much happier marriage !   

Related image

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Bill said:

I can't remember the last time I watched one of her videos this many times in one day :lol: Best video since....... I don't even know... American Life (original) maybe?

I don't know her! 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

😂 He's gay. Watch him going on Ricky's route after his popularity will decrease in years. 

Even after M licking his toe, and it changed nothing?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, reQuiem4adream said:

This video is everything. His excitement singing the song and singing Madonna's praises at the end. I love the name MADUMA, LOL :lmao:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Priceless said:

People can talk about air brushing and digital editing all they want, but Madonna is serving FACE in this Instagram video. :dramatic:

A natural beauty, with her personality shining through. It’s that personality that makes her so lovable and focused. Can’t get the song out of my head. Until she releases the next song.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

👍👍 

Trending #28 in Belgium !! 

Over 5,6 million views !! Much better than BIM !! 

I say it again, this is on a good way to become a Hit , most of the times are growers big hits @ the end !! 

Keep streaming , streaming, streaming ......... 

Kisses from Belgium🇧🇪 (Europe) !! 

Screenshot_2019-04-26-02-22-43.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, the-queen said:

A natural beauty, with her personality shining through. It’s that personality that makes her so lovable and focused. Can’t get the song out of my head. Until she releases the next song.

You're so right!! She is a stunning creature but her happiness and playfulness only magnify her beauty tenfold!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Loving the video so much.  Already loved the song and this has added to the love.  Full of mystery and fun 

Just a fun silly fact  ( and an excuse to post this incredible photo )   The hat and veil look with a strapless dress has been done at a Madonna wedding before.   Although much different style of course.  Her wedding to Sean Penn.  Ha ha.   Let's hope the video wedding to Maluma is a much happier marriage !   

Related image

Beautiful Jazz. I had forgotten on this dress. She owns the strapless style. ❤️❤️❤️💃💃💃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Priceless said:

People can talk about air brushing and digital editing all they want, but Madonna is serving FACE in this Instagram video. :dramatic:

I agree. She has never looked so beautiful. Her skin is flawless. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ugly Hecty said:

This video is everything. His excitement singing the song and singing Madonna's praises at the end. I love the name MADUMA, LOL :lmao:

What has he said  or says in this clip? My spanish is terrible. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Priceless said:

People can talk about air brushing and digital editing all they want, but Madonna is serving FACE in this Instagram video:dramatic:

Yeah she looks amazing🖤

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...