WATCH: Madonna + Maluma “Medellín” iconic video

On 4/28/2019 at 2:32 PM, Mensch said:

It really fucking irks me that with all this love, cardi’s fans, maluma’s fans even...don’t seem to care and don’t even stream it ONCE. People are dead set in hating on her. 

How do you know maluma fans didn’t stream it once? Why does everyone keep saying that’s. 

20 minutes ago, imakicola said:

How do you know maluma fans didn’t stream it once? Why does everyone keep saying that’s. 

is what has to present a first single with Maluma, I have already said that has new collaboration every two days..

It's hard to know what your new song is, I do not know if your fans are streaming, although I guess they prefer their collaborations with someone younger.

the problem is that the song does not sound on radios., a lot of people do not even know that Madonna throws a record..

what I hate is the lack of respect I see towards Madonna on the part of the youth, of the media..

in what society shit we live in which when you turn years despise you as if you were a butt.

Madonna will always be the Queen of Pop !, perhaps someone has removed The Crown to Michael after death?..

I do not stop reading articles, the ex queen of pop ..sorry?  the world of pop and music would not be what it is without Madonna..

it's very sad .. it's scary to see how some media addresses her, like a finished artist ... but do these people know what this woman's accomplishments are?  (including his last tour)

or it is simply ignorance and envy?

I leave an article in Spanish that is disgusting!  just by translating the title you will be able to account for the kind of garbage that is!

I leave an article in Spanish that is disgusting!  just by translating the title you will be able to account for the kind of garbage that is..🤮

Madonna vs.  Maluma: the ex queen of pop desperately seeks to be heard

https://www.elmundo.es/loc/famosos/2019/04/30/5cc6cdbffc6c83441e8b45c7.html

SHIT!

1 hour ago, imakicola said:

It hasn’t gotten any sort of boost. You don’t believe that if his fans listened it would have at the very least charted at #99 on the billboard charts...or maybe the video would have over 20 million views by now...his videos have 100’s of millions of views...idk I guess we DONT know but it doesn’t add up. 

I agree , something isn’t adding up. He has YouTube video streams of billions and multiple ones . Jsit find it all so unfair that all her hard work comes to nothing especially in USA . Seems to be the worst tgere . No offence but hope she does a girlie show on next tour and does 2 dates in the country . 

13 minutes ago, RyanAnth4 said:

I agree , something isn’t adding up. He has YouTube video streams of billions and multiple ones . Jsit find it all so unfair that all her hard work comes to nothing especially in USA . Seems to be the worst tgere . No offence but hope she does a girlie show on next tour and does 2 dates in the country . 

Yeah trust me, I’m not hating or complaining. I love the video and song and expected people to enjoy it at least a LITTLE BIT. I don’t see anyone caring AT ALL! 

49 minutes ago, Mensch said:

It hasn’t gotten any sort of boost. You don’t believe that if his fans listened it would have at the very least charted at #99 on the billboard charts...or maybe the video would have over 20 million views by now...his videos have 100’s of millions of views...idk I guess we DONT know but it doesn’t add up. 

I mean Maluma himself has produced only two Hot 100 hits, charting at #48 and #87. The first single from his latest project hasn't made the top 100. So I don't think it's that Maluma's fans are ignoring it. We live in a strange chart era where it's possible for a song to get hundreds of millions of streams but still miss the top 100 if those streams aren't concentrated into particular weeks. 

It's just frustrating because this is high quality art-drawing inspiration from the greats by the great one herself and people hate on her.

She put a 1000% percent into this project and people want to sleep on it? smdh do you know who you're dissing by ignoring M? Have some damn respect for the queen and show some love.

anyways, I'm still going to enjoy this era 10000 % percent and really hope she causes mega global controversy 1992 style. I need to experience this type of M chaos in my lifetime lol.  And she needs to wake the world up honestly.

11 minutes ago, samosamosamo said:

The relevance of a pop star now is not anymore related only to charts. I want madonna to gain back respect and confidence. I think she is showing us planty with this project so far. 

This!!

1 hour ago, RyanAnth4 said:

Maluma is huge worldwide, but not in the USA. Most of his streams come from Latin America and Europe. Only 10% of "Medellín" Youtube views are from the USA. 

She needs radio airplay in the USA, if not the song will not chart. 

1 hour ago, samosamosamo said:

The relevance of a pop star now is not anymore related only to charts. I want madonna to gain back respect and confidence. I think she is showing us planty with this project so far. 

Best post in this thread.

Charts are bullshit. Who cares where she places, if at all? People are talking about her again. 

2 hours ago, Mensch said:

Yeah trust me, I’m not hating or complaining. I love the video and song and expected people to enjoy it at least a LITTLE BIT. I don’t see anyone caring AT ALL! 

I remember when M performed Living For Love at the Grammys. It was seen by millions of people and no one cared. I didn't get it then and I don't get it now. 😞

21 minutes ago, svperstar said:

Best post in this thread.

Charts are bullshit. Who cares where she places, if at all? People are talking about her again. 

Yes! The reviews are great, the reactions are great, media is all over her... and we still have BBA and Eurovision and the freakin Album + Tour to come! It’s an amazing era so far! 

3 hours ago, samosamosamo said:

That's actually true. Beyawncé haven't had a hit in decades and she's considered the biggest of these smaller ones. Her relevance is based only on her own hype so why can't Madonna?

Amazing video and song. I love her wedding dress. Amazing album cover , amazing title and amazing persona. She's off to a great start.

Honestly I think the only thing going against Madonna is something she can't control , her age. Her creativity , talent and pop music and art instincts are as sharp as ever. If she were as young as Rhianna or Gaga she would be unstoppable. It's so laughable that Gaga used to be hailed as a Madonna successor. Not. Even. Close.

The new era is just starting (as has the Reiwa era today). It is way too early for pessimism!! We have 2 huge performances, numerous videos, a world tour etc to look forward to.

For the States I honestly believe that an amazing performance at the BBMAs will have more effect than just a slight jump on Itunes... She is going all out on this performance and a viral video would hugely boost her YouTube numbers.

As mentioned by others her streaming seems stable and her listeners and subscribers have increased significantly. All meaning that she is  getting exposure - which I think was their main goal with this single. 

Bring on the BBMAs👍👍👍

29 minutes ago, Phantom Pain said:

Amazing video and song. I love her wedding dress. Amazing album cover , amazing title and amazing persona. She's off to a great start.

Honestly I think the only thing going against Madonna is something she can't control , her age. Her creativity , talent and pop music and art instincts are as sharp as ever. If she were as young as Rhianna or Gaga she would be unstoppable. It's so laughable that Gaga used to be hailed as a Madonna successor. Not. Even. Close.

Good point!

I'm just going to enjoy this era. She's getting great reviews . Most fans like/love the music / visuals and hopefully the performance so 

am looking forward to ALL the upcoming singles / events and of course the Madame Xtra Tour !

I think the video is going to end up an all time favorite for me.  Love the transition from the dark haired dance instructor to the blonde bride. 

46 minutes ago, Shane said:

I think the video is going to end up an all time favorite for me.  Love the transition from the dark haired dance instructor to the blonde bride. 

I absolutely love the transition too. The blonde wedding dress look is so sexy and beautiful...her on the horse=dead!!! Hope to see it on the tour ala confessions