WATCH: Madonna + Maluma “Medellín” iconic video

Audio video views, plus MV views together hopefully should make the song chart this week.

Maluma has another video getting TONS of views on YT. I hope those Maluma minions also discover Medellin and view it.

Just now, Dany Targaryen said:

Audio video views, plus MV views together hopefully should make the song chart this week.

Maluma has another video getting TONS of views on YT. I hope those Maluma minions also discover Medellin and view it.

If the single was released last week on a friday i think it wouldve charted easily.. 

6 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

I doubt anything happened between the two but their chemistry is undeniable  

MADONNA called him Mr. Safe and he called her back as Ms. Crazy... so we're pretty sure nothing happened... 

6 hours ago, alquemist said:

madonna_maluma.jpg

Seriously, these two need to have a baby. I'm pretty sure they must have f***ed after having shot the video.

😂 He's gay. Watch him going on Ricky's route after his popularity will decrease in years. 

Loving the video so much.  Already loved the song and this has added to the love.  Full of mystery and fun 

Just a fun silly fact  ( and an excuse to post this incredible photo )   The hat and veil look with a strapless dress has been done at a Madonna wedding before.   Although much different style of course.  Her wedding to Sean Penn.  Ha ha.   Let's hope the video wedding to Maluma is a much happier marriage !   

Related image

5 hours ago, Bill said:

I can't remember the last time I watched one of her videos this many times in one day :lol: Best video since....... I don't even know... American Life (original) maybe?

I don't know her! 🤣

42 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

😂 He's gay. Watch him going on Ricky's route after his popularity will decrease in years. 

Even after M licking his toe, and it changed nothing?

56 minutes ago, reQuiem4adream said:

This video is everything. His excitement singing the song and singing Madonna's praises at the end. I love the name MADUMA, LOL :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Priceless said:

People can talk about air brushing and digital editing all they want, but Madonna is serving FACE in this Instagram video. :dramatic:

A natural beauty, with her personality shining through. It’s that personality that makes her so lovable and focused. Can’t get the song out of my head. Until she releases the next song.

👍👍 

Trending #28 in Belgium !! 

Over 5,6 million views !! Much better than BIM !! 

I say it again, this is on a good way to become a Hit , most of the times are growers big hits @ the end !! 

Keep streaming , streaming, streaming ......... 

Kisses from Belgium🇧🇪 (Europe) !! 

Screenshot_2019-04-26-02-22-43.jpg

11 minutes ago, the-queen said:

A natural beauty, with her personality shining through. It’s that personality that makes her so lovable and focused. Can’t get the song out of my head. Until she releases the next song.

You're so right!! She is a stunning creature but her happiness and playfulness only magnify her beauty tenfold!

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Loving the video so much.  Already loved the song and this has added to the love.  Full of mystery and fun 

Just a fun silly fact  ( and an excuse to post this incredible photo )   The hat and veil look with a strapless dress has been done at a Madonna wedding before.   Although much different style of course.  Her wedding to Sean Penn.  Ha ha.   Let's hope the video wedding to Maluma is a much happier marriage !   

Related image

Beautiful Jazz. I had forgotten on this dress. She owns the strapless style. ❤️❤️❤️💃💃💃

21 minutes ago, Priceless said:

People can talk about air brushing and digital editing all they want, but Madonna is serving FACE in this Instagram video. :dramatic:

I agree. She has never looked so beautiful. Her skin is flawless. 

1 hour ago, Ugly Hecty said:

This video is everything. His excitement singing the song and singing Madonna's praises at the end. I love the name MADUMA, LOL :lmao:

What has he said  or says in this clip? My spanish is terrible. 

1 hour ago, Priceless said:

People can talk about air brushing and digital editing all they want, but Madonna is serving FACE in this Instagram video:dramatic:

Yeah she looks amazing🖤