WATCH: Madonna + Maluma “Medellín” iconic video

retweet the vid, post it on instagram, play it all day long on spotify….let's make it work!

has maluma tweeted the link to the video yet? has he made any promo on his instagram? that way the vid will get more views very fast. if all her instagram followers would view the vid we would have had 12 million views by now.

6 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

She's only gone and hit 4 Million ALREADY!

LOL at those deluded passive aggressive trolls that infest the Ukmix forum saying that views were stalling  and Medellin couldn't beat BIM first  24h views. 

Over 4M views, lovely jobly!! Very well done! The search list preview for Madonna on YouTube actually shows 3.9M, when clicking on the video it says currently 4,067,719 views, nevertheless YAY! Four million in less than 24 hr!

Simply love the music video! The song is already inside my mind. Really hope it rises as well for other public. 

just would preferred a shorter version to be more playable inside a YouTube playlist.

Ps: I have  just read in a YouTube comment the fact that the eye patch change position in the 4:33. 😅 

F9CF4C9D-C01E-407C-BCC5-48171C580151.jpeg

BD07AB18-5B0C-4A75-8240-3FE17BAD63BD.jpeg

Edited by rodials

Just now, rodials said:

Simply love the music video! The song is already inside my mind. Really hope it rose well for other public. 

just would preferred a shorter version to be more playable inside a YouTube playlist.

Ps: I have  just read in a YouTube comment the fact that the eye patch change position in the 4:33. 😅 

F9CF4C9D-C01E-407C-BCC5-48171C580151.jpeg

BD07AB18-5B0C-4A75-8240-3FE17BAD63BD.jpeg

It’s just a reversed image. Check out her glove.

1 hour ago, pjcowley said:

Over 4M views, lovely jobly!! Very well done! The search list preview for Madonna on YouTube actually shows 3.9M, when clicking on the video it says currently 4,067,719 views, nevertheless YAY! Four million in less than 24 hr!

1 hour ago, Rebel Saviour said:

4,2 million views already!

Numbers are impressive, so happy for her................... and for us !! :tigger:

2 minutes ago, reQuiem4adream said:

#3 ON TRENDING

Madonna, Maluma - Medellín

Niiiice👍

The video is very good!

My initial reaction was there are parts that are very Felliniesque, like the prayer in the beginning and walking on the long table with all these eccentric characters.. 

Weirdly enough (or not?) it’s barely top 40 on youtube trending in belgium.. i havent heard it on the radio either except for after the premiere.. the song’s sound is not not our thing.. i heard living for love a lot more and I think it did better on YT here too.. that said, im glad the video is doing so well everywhere else. this proves the « she needed bey and the other stars for a youtube hit » bs about BIM is untrue

I cant get over how beautiful, strong, elegant and typical M sass especially in the first part. I love that class on the dancefloor. I love the outfit.. it’s so uniquely M

7 hours ago, Vogue992 said:

7 hours ago, peppermint said:

Damn she looks sensational!!

Perfection! How does she look more stunning here than in a highly produced music video?! :dramatic:

5 hours ago, Shane said:

I love this video.

Cracks me up how they have several others come in to the class with Maluma, and Madame X instructs them all for a few seconds before getting down to business with him :lmao:

:dead: ma

18 minutes ago, Toni said:

LFL was THAT bad? Wow!

39748C1D-FB0E-4AEE-BD1F-05A5CF172829.gif

There was a deal with Snapchat and Living for Love was there exclusive or some kind of shit, that's why video suffered when it was published on YouTube. 

2 minutes ago, side_streets said:

There was a deal with Snapchat and Living for Love was there exclusive or some kind of shit, that's why video suffered when it was published on YouTube. 

Thank god she didn’t bother with any of that nonsense this time round, Tidal included! Phew!