WATCH: Madonna + Maluma “Medellín” iconic video

14 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

Of course is Madonna in both scene..  And by the way.. That night was freezen cold, Maluma spend the early morning in his trailer complaining that he was boring with no Wi-Fi and super tired while Madonna was dancing with the horse in the field.. She's such a pro.. Those dance moves are new that's all (you don't need to see a close up there) in the scene It is almost like she's going to lose her mind ,it's like she's trying to talk to the horse and explain something but she can't.. Is pure art.. I think is my favorite part of the video, such beauty and dramatic scene, like and old classic movie when the actress lose her mind (I love drama by the way) 😅

IMG_20190425_072747.jpg

IMG_20190425_075346.jpg

IMG_20190425_075414.jpg

IMG_20190425_072710.jpg

Exactly. 

I don't give a FUCK if it's her on the horse or not......🙄

I care that she's delivered an already ICONIC video...with breathtaking visuals, concepts, choreography and Fashion....what we've been asking for from the QUEEN for years! 

Unless someone is a total hater (crazy gaga/beyonce/janet loons)....they are all PRAISING the video and worshipping ...and THAT is how you start an era!

Just now, MLVC82 said:

I care that she's delivered an already ICONIC video...with breathtaking visuals, concepts, choreography and Fashion....what we've been asking for from the QUEEN for years! 

Unless someone is a total hater (crazy gaga/beyonce/janet loons)....they are all PRAISING the video and worshipping ...and THAT is how you start an era!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I'm obsessed with trying to recognise the dancers we already know! 

CHA CHA ROOM

Ahlamalik Williams is in the back wearing mostly black

Marvin Gofin is wearing stripey red trousers and a black polo shirt with yellow trimming 

WEDDING SCENE 

I might be wrong but I think I see Grichka Caruge in a green suit ever so fleetingly around the 5:34 mark

I AM DEAD.

M and Maluma are so hot together. He is an adonis and she is just as striking, effortless and cool as when she first stepped into the spotlight.

So much to like about this video:

• The rich and visually engaging costumes and styling
  • The high production values and multiple scenes
  • Dancing that matches the mood and rhythm of the music
  • The wedding table strut with all the closeups of the extravagant guests
  • The nonchalant throwing of glasses and the sound effect
  • The toe sucking
  • The unexpected switch to a red overlay in the cha cha dance
  • The video going from B&W to colour as it tightly follows her shoes walking in the room
  • Madonna with horses
  • The absolute joy and sexiness that bleeds out of the screen when M is sharing scenes with Maluma
  • The motherfucking eye patches

I already love the song and the video just enhances it.

THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER. CHERISH HER. ALWAYS.

17 minutes ago, Reindeer said:

I'm obsessed with trying to recognise the dancers we already know! 

CHA CHA ROOM

Ahlamalik Williams is in the back wearing mostly black

Marvin Gofin is wearing stripey red trousers and a black polo shirt with yellow trimming 

WEDDING SCENE 

I might be wrong but I think I see Grichka Caruge in a green suit ever so fleetingly around the 5:34 mark

I wanna find Sophia boutella 

1 minute ago, jacket said:

I AM DEAD.

M and Maluma are so hot together. He is an adonis and she is just as striking, effortless and cool as when she first stepped into the spotlight.

• The toe sucking
  • The video going from B&W to colour as it tightly follows her shoes walking in the room
  • Madonna with horses
  • The absolute joy and sexiness that bleeds out of the screen when M is sharing scenes with Maluma

The exit horse ride really makes me emotional and just reinforces my love for this woman! It’s so glamorous and beautiful

44 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

Of course is Madonna in both scene..  And by the way.. That night was freezen cold, Maluma spend the early morning in his trailer complaining that he was boring with no Wi-Fi and super tired while Madonna was dancing with the horse in the field.. She's such a pro.. Those dance moves are new that's all (you don't need to see a close up there) in the scene It is almost like she's going to lose her mind ,it's like she's trying to talk to the horse and explain something but she can't.. Is pure art.. I think is my favorite part of the video, such beauty and dramatic scene, like and old classic movie when the actress lose her mind (I love drama by the way) 😅

IMG_20190425_072747.jpg

IMG_20190425_075346.jpg

IMG_20190425_075414.jpg

IMG_20190425_072710.jpg

She probably took inspiration from the pizzica the traditional dance of Salento in Italy where she spend two consecutive birthdays and enjoyed the performers of this typical dance. I come from that province and I am so honoured by this!

2 minutes ago, jacket said:

I AM DEAD.

• The toe sucking
  • Madonna with horses

Preach my friend. Agree with everything you say :inlove:

Now come and cha-cha with me, 💃

44 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

I haven't read any comments so far 😄 

and my twitter was also very inactive this morning

probably everyone is shocked how amazing it is :chuckle: 

The girls on my FB were shocked after they had seen toe sucking scene and some of the boys are crying and posting Vogue videos. 😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, jacket said:

I AM DEAD.

• The toe sucking
  • Madonna with horses

:brenspin::kiss2:

13 minutes ago, jacket said:

I AM DEAD.

• The toe sucking
  • Madonna with horses

yes!

13 minutes ago, Mensch said:

The exit horse ride really makes me emotional and just reinforces my love for this woman! It’s so glamorous and beautiful

Madonna is my superhero.

Someone with magical powers (her musical talent), wears distinctive costumes and fights against evil. 

59 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

IMG_20190425_072747.jpg

IMG_20190425_075346.jpg

IMG_20190425_075414.jpg

IMG_20190425_072710.jpg

I love this part too. The power and magnificence of her art at its best. You can feel her pain and anguish and it leaves you wondering what's next. Beautiful!!

39 minutes ago, MLVC82 said:

Right on!! 

4 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

I first thought it was something else, my mum was watching with me it was so awkward :sneaky: 😄 

😂😂

I really hope he washed his feet right before the scene

11 minutes ago, Andra said:

Crying at everyone being shocked by the toe lick🤣 I was shocked too I must admit.

I thought it was something else other than his toe. :chuckle:

2 minutes ago, luizotaviobarros said:

Still trending at #1 in Brazil!!!

Though some fans still don’t like it, I think the GP is far more interested in her music than in the RH era. 

I'm getting that feeling too with this release 

4 hours ago, Blinko said:

It's called North hemisphere imperialism; in Australia for Summer you have winter Christmas celebration elements. 

I am so sad about heavy dark outcome of Meddelin video, i am sure it will fails commercially, and Maluma momentum will not helps. 

Bitch I am madonna was masterpiece. 

Are u shitting me with this?

If BIM was a masterpiece, then should Medellín win GOLDEN GLOBE and all?

33 minutes ago, juliebean said:

why are people so shocked at the toe sucking? LMAO

erotica-usa-13-track-bmg-cd-album-clean-

Cuz it’s Maluma’s toe! It makes ppl think she licked something else too. 

I wanna see the full horse dance by M  it’s refreshing to see some new moves from her. It’s very theatrical. I’m pretty sure she'll Find a way to incorporate this dance to her tour.

I’m all for Maluma, not so much for M.

Ha, I kid!

Now, I wAnt to hear ‘Bitch I’m Loca’!