WATCH: Madonna + Maluma “Medellín” iconic video

36 minutes ago, Bill said:

That was my thought.  She doesn't really move like Madonna.  

0:47 doesn't really look like M... But she's def riding the horse

2 hours ago, Blinko said:

It's called North hemisphere imperialism; in Australia for Summer you have winter Christmas celebration elements. 

We do?  That's news to me...

It looks like her to me guys- she rides horses all the time and is very experienced, why wouldnt she do it for her own video?!

Even the dance section in th last verse seems like her. There is a lot that you can do with editing and time warping. When M danced in beautiful stranger her moved were very new to her and was enhanced by filmong slow mo just a bit then speed it up to tracks actual bpm.

And it's true that those horse scenes seem weird but I think it's her too. There wouldn't be a reason to have another person , those moves are the ones that Madonna does ALL THE TIME on stage! 

She can handle that kind of riding. We’ve seen her galloping wildly on her IG videos a bunch of times. If it’s a stunt double maybe the company insisted cuz the insurance would be very costly if she did the scene?

9 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

A bit disappointed it's not her at the end riding the horse why would she end such an epic video with a stunt double 

Friends have mentioned that it could be for insurance purposes.  Riding a horse without a helmet is dangerous in any circumstance, let alone at such a high speed.  They've pointed out that Madonna would almost certainly be restricted in terms of what she can and can't do while working.

5 minutes ago, Carta said:

Friends have mentioned that it could be for insurance purposes.  Riding a horse without a helmet is dangerous in any circumstance, let alone at such a high speed.  They've pointed out that Madonna would almost certainly be restricted in terms of what she can and can't do while working.

I understand that but my issue is why end the entire video with a stunt double instead of closeups of her on the horse. 

ETA that I still love the video and appreciate the beautiful visuals and Madonna's unique artistic vision.

Looks like an early morning sunrise scene or the sun is setting and shooting has wrapped by then. The only other scene outside that I recall was in the dark besides this one. Regardless, its a beautiful shot! And any close ups would be tricky and hella expensive. I don't doubt it's her but we may never know :um:

Maluma is one fine looking man. 

From all the men in her videos he’s my fave so far. 

I‘d say Maluma > Tony > (Jesus) > that guy from TPOG

The rest are turn offs for me. 

Just now, side_streets said:

Some negative comments coming from Europe on her YT right now! Oh, well!

Let's vote up the positive ones.

Like the video and positive comments LETS GO GUYS

2 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

stop nitpicking queens

we should all rejoice in this fabulous video :inlove: 

I agree, but some people are really insufferable, especially her "so-called-fans" from the 90s.  🙄 I need to vote them down! 😂

Of course is Madonna in both scene..  And by the way.. That night was freezen cold, Maluma spend the early morning in his trailer complaining that he was boring with no Wi-Fi and super tired while Madonna was dancing with the horse in the field.. She's such a pro.. Those dance moves are new that's all (you don't need to see a close up there) in the scene It is almost like she's going to lose her mind ,it's like she's trying to talk to the horse and explain something but she can't.. Is pure art.. I think is my favorite part of the video, such beauty and dramatic scene, like and old classic movie when the actress lose her mind (I love drama by the way) 😅

IMG_20190425_072747.jpg

IMG_20190425_075346.jpg

IMG_20190425_075414.jpg

IMG_20190425_072710.jpg

2 minutes ago, side_streets said:

I agree, but some people are really insufferable, especially her "so-called-fans" from the 90s.  🙄 I need to vote them down! 😂

I haven't read any comments so far 😄 

and my twitter was also very inactive this morning

probably everyone is shocked how amazing it is :chuckle: 

Great week for Madonna. A list on BBC radio 2, No. 5 trending at the moment on UK youtube, great reviews and views etc.

Of course it's a stunt double at the end because there is no way she would ride a horse bareback like that and without a helmet. 

I do think the middle floor dancing bit is probably her though - it's just been sped up for the video so the frenetic pace is a video effect not actual dancing. 

I wonder whether the whole thing will unveil as a Madame X long-form video film. The interludes may not make much sense here but as more videos unfold perhaps there will be a storyline to tie everything together. 

1 minute ago, Marcelox said:

Of course is Madonna in both scene..  And by the way.. That night was freezen cold, Maluma spend the early morning in his trailer complaining that he was boring with no Wi-Fi and super tired while Madonna was dancing with the horse in the field.. She's such a pro.. Those dance moves are new that's all (you don't need to see a close up there) in the scene It is almost like she's going to lose her mind ,it's like she's trying to talk to the horse and explain something but she can't.. Is pure art.. I think is my favorite part of the video, such beauty and dramatic scene, like and old classic movie when the actress lose her mind (I love drama by the way) 😅

IMG_20190425_072747.jpg

IMG_20190425_075346.jpg

IMG_20190425_075414.jpg

IMG_20190425_072710.jpg

BEAUTIFUL 

Definitely freezing cold when they were filming the wedding scenes!  You can see Madonna and Maluma's breath in a few scenes.

There's SO much to look at in this video!  Kudos to everyone involved!!!  It's spectacular!

5 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

IMG_20190425_072747.jpg

IMG_20190425_075346.jpg

IMG_20190425_075414.jpg

IMG_20190425_072710.jpg

Beautiful! What a trooper, what a dancer and what an artist!