WATCH: Madonna + Maluma “Medellín” iconic video

4 minutes ago, Mozo1 said:

A. It's not Iconic. It cannot be on the very first day it's released. Let's not become jackholes and use "iconic" and "diva" lazily. 

B. OMG!!!! I love it!!! LOOOVE. She looks amazing and I need to see Maluma... more. Classy Mozo says "more." 🙂🙂

LOVE IT! 

C. Madonna is iconic everything she does including taking a poo will become iconic once she’s passed.  

D. I love this video and song im so excited to hear the album!

3 minutes ago, Mooncrown11 said:

So much to love about this video!!  I love the scene of her just walking into the room before the song starts - she knows how to make an entrance!  The scenes with the horse and the horse riding are particularly stunning and very cinematic.  I also love the whole wedding section .  Really the whole thing is amazing and stands up to her strong cannon of videos.  Can't wait to see what other visuals are in store for this era- we are still at the very beginning!!

This, this, THIS!!! It's beautiful!!!

Just now, SheldonCooper said:

C. Madonna is iconic everything she does including taking a poo will become iconic once she’s passed.  

D. I love this video and song im so excited to hear the album!

😂😂😂 I agree!! 

E: I think I music-jizzed my jeans! 🙂

Just now, dcbyebyebaby said:

It probably was even less time as views get "stuck" when a video is rising so fast!

ill be realistic and say 5 million first day and hope to be wrong.

hope to be right!!!😝😝

I enjoyed RH, MDNA, and HC very much. Do not get me wrong. The weaker tracks on those albums are better than half the pop charts, but... 

Medellin? Really? This is Deeper and Deeper, Secret, Hung Up, Sanctuary, Rescue Me territory.  I wasn't expecting to have my heart broken in a most beautiful way with this single. 

Over 1 million views !! 👍👍😉😉

Screenshot_2019-04-25-04-05-33.jpg

1 hour ago, todsmod said:

Such beauty from all aspects (song, video, imagery, artistry).  Interview was cute, but too short.  Hopefully there are more to come that allow for more time and inside information from M about the story line,  process and the whole Madame X theme/persona.  Madame X is puzzling/perplexed/personal/professional/physical......and most of all, PHENOMENAL!!!!!

I've promised myself that....although my Spanish is minimal....I'm going to know every single word (and dance move) from Medellin' within the next week or two.  Even if I have to hire a hot Spanish speaking tutor (slow down Papi)!!!  

Thanks all for sharing the video and interview.  I have a feeling this era/album is going to give us some very memorable Madonna moments/sounds/performances.  I'm so ready to enjoy this unique trip she wants to take us on.  

Wait for me and count me in!! 🕺🏼🕺🏼💃💃✨👸🏼👸🏼

Maluma is trending in the UK. LOL. They keep accusing Madonna of using these youngsters but they get more from it than she ever does. Which collabo has ever given her anything? Maluma has gained an extra million followers on IG, his first latin number one, trending all over the place. Gimme a break. Madonna just likes collaborating with people she vibes with. They get more from it than she ever does.

Just now, Jeby said:

Maluma is trending in the UK. LOL. They keep accusing Madonna of using these youngsters but they get more from it than she ever does. Which collabo has ever given her anything? Maluma has gained an extra million followers on IG, his first latin number one, trending all over the place. Gimme a break. Madonna just likes collaborating with people she vibes with. They get more from it than she ever does.

Exactly! Both winners!

Why do some parts not seem to be as HQ as others?  The horse riding scene at the end is grainy.  Not complaining, I adore the video! But just wondering why quality differs throughout.

23 minutes ago, Mozo1 said:

A. It's not Iconic. It cannot be on the very first day it's released. Let's not become jackholes and use "iconic" and "diva" lazily. 

B. OMG!!!! I love it!!! LOOOVE. She looks amazing and I need to see Maluma... more. Classy Mozo says "more." 🙂🙂

LOVE IT! 

A. sounds like what other fan base would say. 

It’s been almost 6.5 hours, and MI REINA is slaying. May 1 will be another day we get to jizz our pants. I’m all for Maluma. I’d lick any body parts of his rather than his toe. Lmao

1 minute ago, Bill said:

Why do some parts not seem to be as HQ as others?  The horse riding scene at the end is grainy.  Not complaining, I adore the video! But just wondering why quality differs throughout.

Those are footage from M’s cell. Lol

6 minutes ago, Jeby said:

Imagine if M gives two shits what other have to say. 

5 minutes ago, Jeby said:

I love it when acts use Madonna to gain relevance ❤️ 

97b6ef5785769d305b09d9a07ca6c931.gif

FUCKING LOVVVVVVVEEEE IT ! 

Serving 

FACE 

DANCE 

FASHION

SEX

AMAZING PRODUCTION VALUE

BEST VDO SINCE HUNG UP

Thank you so much MADONNA. I Love you .

Today it's my birthday so this is one of the most amazing gifts !

❤️😆

6 minutes ago, reQuiem4adream said:

A. sounds like what other fan base would say. 

It’s been almost 6.5 hours, and MI REINA is slaying. May 1 will be another day we get to jizz our pants. I’m all for Maluma. I’d lick any body parts of his rather than his toe. Lmao

🤩 if you're saying I am a Gaga stan, I will find you and at the very least—shit in your bushes! 🙂

And yaaaaay!!! And... holy shiz, he is like arson-hot! Fuuuck! 

13 minutes ago, beautyiswhereIfoundit said:

can someone help me with the whole spoken text at the intro, please?

didn't see if was shared already.

I didn't understood some words

Dear God, how could I trust anyone after years of disappointment and betrayal.

How could I not want to run away again and again, 

Escape, I will never be what society expects me to be. I have seen too much. I cannot turn back. I have been kidnapped, tortured, humiliated and abused. And yet I still have hope. I still believe in the goodness of humans. Thank God for nature, for the angels that surround me, for the spirit of my mother who is always protecting me.

From now on I am Madame X and Madame X loves to dance.

Hope that helps

14 minutes ago, Bill said:

To

not reveal

the stunt woman and stunt men riding

6 minutes ago, rekha said:

Dear God, how could I trust anyone after years of disappointment and betrayal.

How could I not want to run away again and again, 

Escape, I will never be what society expects me to be. I have seen too much. I cannot turn back. I have been kidnapped, tortured, humiliated and abused. And yet I still have hope. I still believe in the goodness of humans. Thank God for nature, for the angels that surround me, for the spirit of my mother who is always protecting me.

From now on I am Madame X and Madame X loves to dance.

Hope that helps

yes, it helps!!! thank you so much

Is the wedding dress a nod to Sean Penn?