WATCH: Madonna + Maluma “Medellín” iconic video

Where can I watch the interview? I missed it.

The moment I started watching the stream the video came up. I was so thrilled, but I'm still curious about the interview.

a beautiful visual, truly stunning.

i don't really like to rank and pit her art against itself but i don't think i've been so visually engaged by her since American Life.

The opening speech is classic Madonna, the references to her mother. I was wondering if the scenes of her running through the forest were a call back to "Mer Girl"?

Anyways, I loved it, I feels very much like the start of a whole new chapter. For some reason Rebel Heart feels like a lifetime ago, and a completely different Madonna. This is a reinvention like she used to do them.

4 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

Where can I watch the interview? I missed it.

The moment I started watching the stream the video came up. I was so thrilled, but I'm still curious about the interview.

Time to get that wavy dark hair ready for the Billboard Awards performance. Visually stunning with her porcelain skin

If this video doesn't get awards, I will be shocked. It was so visually stunning. The dancing, the story, the costuming....I'm dying here. I can't stop watching. A huge congrats to Madonna, Maluma and everyone who had anything to do with this masterpiece and celebration of love and life. 

4 minutes ago, elijah said:

Loved it. Brilliant. Her best video since WIFLFAG. REPLAY POWER!!! She looks amazing in the wedding!!!

I'm so happy you like the video too! It's amazing!!!!