MTV video premiere of “Medellín”

38 minutes ago, Ugly Hecty said:

MTV producer Bruce Gilmer and Maverick president Greg Thompson. 

It's clear to see that Guy no longer is actively involved with her career. Hallelujah!

2 minutes ago, JWAD said:

It's clear to see that Guy no longer is actively involved with her career. Hallelujah!

That sounds like Music(makes the people come together) to my ears!😁

57 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Can i just say that im happy her ass looks so good and natural? Surprised there arent more comments about this. Her body looks so good.

Yep. It's a relief

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

Can i just say that im happy her ass looks so good and natural? Surprised there arent more comments about this. Her body looks so good.

I'm just still stunned from the whole thing lol

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

She looks absolutely beautiful.

I expected something cool obviously but WOW, this is one of her best videos ever. I love everything about it - Youtube smash incoming, let's keep streaming!!!

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

oh, yesss. tnx god, it was untrue, she has a great body now AND FACE. 

10 minutes ago, Foxcatcher said:

3A4F2851-F8D4-42C6-941D-532531597839.jpeg

The latency was pretty unacceptable. I know they were doing crazy displays and everything but in a day and age when instagram live works amazingly to that its pretty shitty. It was still great, she was just herself and ran with it but it did kill the flow 

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

Yep! Though to me it still looks like she could have enhanced it a bit? But idk, whatever was going on back at Stonewall, is thankfully not the case anymore. :thumbsup:

Now actually, what I wanted to comment is - those shoes when she's entering the Cha Cha class, anyone else noticed they're from the Grammys / Brits Living For Love performances? Looks like the same pair to me!  Queen of recycling her wardrobe (in a good way) :laugh:

6 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

Yep! Though to me it still looks like she could have enhanced it a bit? But idk, whatever was going on back at Stonewall, is thankfully not the case anymore. :thumbsup:

Now actually, what I wanted to comment is - those shoes when she's entering the Cha Cha class, anyone else noticed they're from the Grammys / Brits Living For Love performances? Looks like the same pair to me!  Queen of recycling her wardrobe (in a good way) :laugh:

And RHT. 🙂

I keep watching the video🙈❤️❤️❤️❤️

It’s so well done.  The colors. The dancing.  The chemistry between them is fuego.  A true connection.  

16 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

She arrived with such a small entourage 

very unassuming unlike others that arrive with 5 cars loaded with people 

Maybe they are busy packing things up for the esc.

1 minute ago, ashtangi74 said:

When is she going to announce the tour? I hoped for this question last wednesday when the video premiered.

After Eurovision most likely.

That will be her biggest audience watching her perform so it makes sense the performance will serve as an advert for the tour.

Just now, Confessit said:

After Eurovision most likely.

That will be her biggest audience watching her perform so it makes sense the performance will serve as an advert for the tour.

Sounds logical. Thnx!

7 hours ago, headonfire said:

Is this from ET Canada? They are absolutely disgusting on that show, so don't want to click if it is.

The original ET USA. Not their reductive offshoot ET Canada.

7 hours ago, headonfire said:

Is this from ET Canada? They are absolutely disgusting on that show, so don't want to click if it is.

You can click as it was positive !  

4 minutes ago, Ven Conmigo said:

The original ET USA. Not their reductive offshoot ET Canada.

That ET Canada show is awful.