MTV video premiere of “Medellín”

15 minutes ago, Jeby said:

Those fairweather parasitic scavenging ingrates!

I'm hoping for something from  Katy, Miley or Rhianna

Just now, rekha said:

When has Rihanna ever shown support? More likely Arianna and Rita. 

I was there with my husband in São Paulo.... what a moment. to see her coming to sit being prepared, receive instructions, drinking

all the time we were watching the studio on London on the monitors. she complained and was joking with the delay all the time, testing where to look... 

at the break she was laughing and get a retouch. thanked the make up team very politely

when the video started she asked to turn down the light and sat on the audience to see the screen better

we could watch the live and the backstage at same time

what an experience in my life

8 minutes ago, beautyiswhereIfoundit said:

I was there with my husband in São Paulo.... what a moment. to see her coming to sit being prepared, receive instructions, drinking

all the time we were watching the studio on London on the monitors. she complained and was joking with the delay all the time, testing where to look... 

at the break she was laughing and get a retouch. thanked the make up team very politely

when the video started she asked to turn down the light and sat on the audience to see the screen better

Lucky guys! 🙌🏻🔥

9 minutes ago, beautyiswhereIfoundit said:

You were so lucky!! Glad you had a great time👍👍

50 minutes ago, rekha said:

Miley has commented, on someones insta.

...paraphrasing...'why didn't I wear that wedding dress when I got married'

1 minute ago, ITG said:

Miley has commented, on someones insta.

...paraphrasing...'why didn't I wear that wedding dress when I got married'

Thank you ❤️❤️

2 hours ago, Amelia said:

Preach it sister Queen!!  I never question her vision.  I'm always baffled why some fans do?  Madonna's vision is her own art.  And 4 decades in, why start now?  She's done it all, I'm just happy to see she's still sharing her vision. 

She has said this numerous times. Referencing other artists like Picasso for example that no-one would've told him to change this or that.

Agree about some fans who question her vision saying she should do this or should do that.  Why is she collaborating. Why did she do a video like this......blah blah blah...

Like in another thread where people were doing their own edits of the album covers because they didn't like it for whatever reason.

Accept it for what it is. Listen to the music people and enjoy!

In the wedding scene, there are many flashes of people in masks. I haven't paused to have a proper look but could one of them be M?

The leather looking one..

...I'm only guessing folks by a flash of video 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
32 minutes ago, ITG said:

She has said this numerous times. Referencing other artists like Picasso for example that no-one would've told him to change this or that.

Agree about some fans who question her vision saying she should do this or should do that.  Why is she collaborating. Why did she do a video like this......blah blah blah...

Like in another thread where people were doing their own edits of the album covers because they didn't like it for whatever reason.

Accept it for what it is. Listen to the music people and enjoy!

And the criticism usually starts with... "Now, I'm her biggest fan, but..."  LOL!  If you have to explain you're her biggest fan and then put a "but" in there, you've already lost me.  LOL! 

1 hour ago, beautyiswhereIfoundit said:

So awesome. It must have been magical. Thanks for taking us there. 

2 hours ago, the-queen said:

:chuckle: I wish no ill to any Madonna fansite. We’re all one community, no matter where we post. The hunger is real.

That’s not a diss to the other fansite! Simply stating the reaction has been fire!!! Madonna is back people!! I mean she didn’t go anywhere, but she’s coming with this album!!

14 minutes ago, antoniotorres said:

A million views WOW That didn't take long!

Excellent news indeed! 

11 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

That’s not a diss to the other fansite! Simply stating the reaction has been fire!!! Madonna is back people!! I mean she didn’t go anywhere, but she’s coming with this album!!

I get what you mean. As a fanbase we have all responded as we should. :clap:

She seems so engaged with the visuals I love it. The interview however was HORRIBLE, why couldnt they just let Madonna talk? They kept tossing it back and forth to each other Madonna barely got to talk about the album. Rubbish.

2 hours ago, beautyiswhereIfoundit said:

what a blessing to you both. 

1 hour ago, Amelia said:

And the criticism usually starts with... "Now, I'm her biggest fan, but..."  LOL!  If you have to explain you're her biggest fan and then put a "but" in there, you've already lost me.  LOL! 

Yes and yes 👆🏻👆🏻And 👋🏻 to the naysaying rest!