MTV video premiere of “Medellín”

1 minute ago, Shane said:

Her look in the Cha Cha dance class scenes is everything I have wanted from her!

Another stunning Madonna video to add to the books.

I have a strong feeling she will deliver multiple quality videos this era per usual.

the look at the start of the video is my fav. she looks so beautiful with her black hair 🙂 there's something to classy and feminine about it and howwww beautiful does her ass (body) look? it reminded me of the w.e. premiere when she signed autographs and she showed the most beautiful body in a tight black dress 

7 minutes ago, Jeby said:

I FUCKING ADORE MALUMA. The gratitude and reverence towards M. The genuine joy you can see in his face that he got to know her. Also he has owned the ship name we gave them. In his latest IG video he says MADUMA! Love it. Love the video. Waiting for BBMAs.

Yes,  he is fantastic.  Love his personality and the fact Madonna said in an interview that he was sweet and professional was also very telling.  He is incredibly appealing and I like his voice too - full of character and is very strong.  He is so proud as well to have worked with Madonna.  

1 hour ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

YckSeG1.gif

She looks great in the whole video but this shot in the beginning stuck out to me as the best. And I agree with others who have said that hair would have been great for the MTV special but I think she might wear it for the Billboard performance. Let's see.

15 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

Medellin is #1 on iTunes Music Vídeos #USA, #UK and #Brazil

Absolutely fantastic. The video delivered for me big time.

1 hour ago, Andra said:

D48p5YOXkAAC0Om.jpgD48p5YNWsAUceev.jpg

I am in heaven. This is why life is worth living. The sexiest woman and full of confidence, talent and good humor.

And those legs! Wow!

2 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

So adorable and thankful. He touches my heart every time! 

More than JT and Brit together lol He is so respectful and kind, Madonna adores him

Have to admit they have CHEMISTRY he is beautiful to look at, imagine if they were the hot new couple!!! Video is a piece of incredible ART all involved should be very proud, great directors.

2 minutes ago, the-queen said:

I am in heaven. This is why life is worth living. The sexiest woman and full of confidence, talent and good humor.

And those legs! Wow!

I know right, love this iconic fishnets, they are up there with the gap, the mole and the arms.. the pics you posted are already iconic.

5 minutes ago, the-queen said:

And those legs! Wow!

Words can't express this woman!!!!!!!!

Just now, peppermint said:

Words can't express this woman!!!!!!!!

You’re right. Even the most gushing response can’t truly express the love we feel. But we keep trying. She’s amazing.

I've been rewatching the video and my theory is that Medellin is an overture for a larger story. It showcases the beginning (her prayer), the middle (her dance class) and the end (her riding away with her love.) 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
1 minute ago, kubi said:

I've been rewatching the video and my theory is that Medellin is an overture for a larger story. It showcases the beginning (her prayer), the middle (her dance class) and the end (her riding away with her love.) 

Oooh, I like that. 

On a side note, with the interview, I love she still at 60 is showing off those sexy legs of hers.  I said this in the other thread about the video, she looks 30 at best.  I can't believe how great she looks. 

the #1 video on Belgium iTunes too.. but I remember GAYL was for a long time as well.. anyway it's very fast so that's nice 🙂

I wonder how many views Bitch im madonna or gayl got within the first 24 hours to compare..

9 minutes ago, kubi said:

I'm very intrigued by the scene in black and white where she runs away from something/someone. Let's see what unfolds when the 2nd single comes. I can't wait!!! 

13 minutes ago, Amelia said:

Oooh, I like that. 

On a side note, with the interview, I love she still at 60 is showing off those sexy legs of hers.  I said this in the other thread about the video, she looks 30 at best.  I can't believe how great she looks. 

Madonna remains unintimidated no matter what. This is total mental and physical freedom, and boy, it is so refreshing. People can say whatever they want, but she’s going to live how she pleases. What has her career and life choice have to do with them? It only reveals the insecurities, jealousies and bitterness of the critics. Nobody does it better - this is what being an artist is all about. 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
Just now, the-queen said:

Madonna remains unintimidated no matter what. This is total mental and physical freedom, and boy, it is so refreshing. People can say whatever they want, but she’s going to live how she pleases. What has her career and life choice have to do with them? It only reveals the insecurities, jealousies and bitterness of the critics. Nobody does it better - this is what being an artist is all about. 

Preach it sister Queen!!  I never question her vision.  I'm always baffled why some fans do?  Madonna's vision is her own art.  And 4 decades in, why start now?  She's done it all, I'm just happy to see she's still sharing her vision. 

23 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

More than JT and Brit together lol He is so respectful and kind, Madonna adores him

Couldn't agree more! What a gentleman and so grateful and respectful. 

14 minutes ago, Amelia said:

Preach it sister Queen!!  I never question her vision.  I'm always baffled why some fans do?  Madonna's vision is her own art.  And 4 decades in, why start now?  She's done it all, I'm just happy to see she's still sharing her vision. 

Bingo. You’re either a fan, or you’re not. Madonna is a primary source of my enjoyment. So I trust and appreciate her artistic vision. The track record speaks for itself. But back to the topic at hand - HOW GOOD WAS THAT VIDEO! 

9 minutes ago, the-queen said:

Bingo. You’re either a fan, or you’re not. Madonna is a primary source of my enjoyment. So I trust and appreciate her artistic vision. The track record speaks for itself. But back to the topic at hand - HOW GOOD WAS THAT VIDEO! 

Good enough to bust the servers at Madonna Infinity 😂

Edited by mrsmith

2 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

Good enough to bust the servers at Madonna Infinity 😂

:chuckle: I wish no ill to any Madonna fansite. We’re all one community, no matter where we post. The hunger is real.

Her blue eyes in the blue dress in bed with Maluma with the eye patch is a vision! Mesmerizing!

Among all the artists M collaborated with, Maluma seems to be the most devoted one in terms of his interaction, promotion, devotion, respect towards Madonna. Well done! 

Ⓜ️&Ⓜ️❌