MTV video premiere of “Medellín”

Just now, Suedey said:

Is the video also on Maluma's official channel? This will also help with the views... I hope it's another 100M+ video for her.

Don’t think it is but your right if it was on his channel too it would rank up them views big time

Just now, reQuiem4adream said:

So she started her career when Maluma was just born!

I think that's an intentional Madame X reference 

I took a sip and had a dream 

And I woke up in MEDELLIN

Very cool video! Love the quintessential confession in the intro. I love the fact she said, she is going back to being naive. Naive in the sense she doesn't care what anyone thinks, not worrying about the reaction. Just throwing caution to the wind, referencing her early years!. This is the Madonna I love. Oh, I must say she looked gorgeous, wow, I want to look that good at 60!  

3 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Is the video also on Maluma's official channel? This will also help with the views... I hope it's another 100M+ video for her.

I think he just released his own single as well, but we'll see. M needs that 1 billion views!

1 minute ago, antoniotorres said:

Very cool video! Love the quintessential confession in the intro. I love the fact she said, she is going back to being naive. Naive in the sense she doesn't care what anyone thinks, not worrying about the reaction. Just throwing caution to the wind, referencing her early years!. This is the Madonna I love. Oh, I must say she looked gorgeous, wow, I want to look that good at 60!  

This. This woman is pure blessing! The video will show the lessers how it’s done after 36 years in the business. She’s smart! She reaching a new audience with Medellín.

Absolutely stunner! 

The video is incredible.

I will say though that her dancing was a little stiff in parts. So don't be shocked if some regular people criticize her for that.

5 minutes ago, JWAD said:

God she needs a new fucking hairstyle

That 40's blonde Rita Hayworth hairstyle is beyond tired. A global music video premiere and she could have at least worn a dark wig to introduce a new era to viewers.

3 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

The video is incredible.

I will say though that her dancing was a little stiff in parts. So don't be shocked if some regular people criticize her for that.

She is 60, she doesnt dance like she used to be. But really I dont think her dancing was stiff at all. She is on fire

Just now, karbatal said:

Thank God her first words in the first interview were to get clear that Madame X will do as she pleases! So people here and out there can start taking a few seats.

exactly 

33 minutes ago, Andra said:

Why? she looks gorgeous

It's a new era and it's the exact same hair from Rebel Heart, even the jacket looked similar to what she wore back then. I think she looks great with this hair but a new era needs a new do, not one we have seen over and over again

JS56389709.jpg

madonna-ellen-degeneres-performance-march-18-2015-billboard-650.jpg

en-29437v2.jpg

The video is magnificent in every possible way: detailed costumes, THAT GORGEOUS MUG OF HERS, colorful set designs, cute interactions with her equally cute co-star. I absolutely loved the 'dinner party' scene outside: I need a veiled-cowboy hat to go with my future wedding dress TBHQ. In the LIVE premiere special, she was CLEARLY annoyed @ how quickly the pacing was going :chuckle: I'd love to hear her fully elaborate on the video's specifics themes/ inspirations/ etc.

Just now, JWAD said:

It's a new era and it's the exact same hair from Rebel Heart, even the jacket looked similar to what she wore back then. I think she looks great with this hair as well but a new era needs a new do

I understand your frustration it's the first interview lets just wait and see

8 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

The video is incredible.

Regular people can only criticize her, but they will never dance like her in billions of years. 😄