MTV video premiere of “Medellín”

1 minute ago, Phineaspoe said:

That’s great. I took it as this is just her fantasy and she is actually still “trapped” in that church. But this is just my first watch. 

Ah I'm wondering that too if this is all just her fantasy of what she could have, or what!! And the horse taming dance is so interesting too, is it representing the battle of loving a younger man and having to train them haha?

Gorgeous, romantic video, just beautiful

5 minutes ago, Phineaspoe said:

That’s great. I took it as this is just her fantasy and she is actually still “trapped” in that church. But this is just my first watch. 

That’s a great interpretation too! I like it! 

This has to be a storyline...I believe she is confessing sins etc at beginning and reminiscing back....I truly believe it is a continuing story (like it isn’t finished...when at the end she “shhh” toward the camera....and her frightened and running cut scenes mean something...and the apple scene we saw earlier in week I believe is poisoned....she does have another Maluma duet towards the end of Madame X “Bitch, I’m Loco”

I like the video. I would have liked to see a bit more of the cha cha class though.

24 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Guys, we have to keep streaming the single too.

Doesn't only 1 view on Spotify per IP address every 24 hours count towards the chart?

Continue streaming the audio video too, together with the actual video, and the song on Spotify/Apple Music. That's gonna help tremendously.

Such unparallelled poise, grace, beauty, star quality. 36 years later. The video elevated what was an already good and different song. Great cinematography, choreography, styling. Loved her wit in the interview with Trevor "2001 BBC There's Only One Madonna" Nelson. Pity they had limited time and he kept rushing the whole thing. Her humour at the rushing killed me. Loved the ideas of fans gathering from different cities to watch and ask questions. Cannot wait for the rest of this era to unfold. Madonna looks and sounds like her finest magnetic and carefree mode self

Madonna + Mirwais  =  Magic Touch

Maluma = sweet and genuinely happy to feature next to a true legend, which can only be something worthy of appreciation in itself

3 minutes ago, MichaelDieker said:

Ah I'm wondering that too if this is all just her fantasy of what she could have, or what!! And the horse taming dance is so interesting too, is it representing the battle of loving a younger man and having to train them haha?

Gorgeous, romantic video, just beautiful

Very interesting. I had no idea what to make of that scene either. I wanted more! Yeah, maybe it is what you say. At first I thought she was both the one on the ground and the rider (DAD reference), but then I realized it’s Maluma. 

1 minute ago, Suedey said:

Is the video also on Maluma's official channel? This will also help with the views... I hope it's another 100M+ video for her.

Can't find it on his channel.

7 minutes ago, XXL said:

Such unparallelled poise, grace, beauty, star quality. 36 years later. The video elevated what was an already good and different song. Great cinematography, choreography, styling. Loved her wit in the interview with Trevor "2001 BBC There's Only One Madonna" Nelson. Pity they had limited time and he kept rushing the whole thing. Her humour at the rushing killed me. Loved the ideas of fans gathering from different cities to watch and ask questions. Cannot wait for the rest of this era to unfold. Madonna looks and sounds like her finest magnetic and carefree mode self

Madonna + Mirwais  =  Magic Touch

Maluma = sweet and genuinely happy to feature next to a true legend, which can only be something worthy of appreciation in itself

Welcome back, dear. It's good to see you here again.