MTV video premiere of “Medellín”

9 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

I really love moments like these, when I fall in love with Madonna all over again. Sometimes I can't believe she is 60 years old, it's like she never loses her ability to put me in a great mood

This!!

Great video!  My favourite part was definitely when she was in the white dress as she looked natural and having fun.  The dance class was good, but she seemed a bit more stiff in those scenes (is it just me or was it a reference to the Hung Up video?).   I always love her more when she lets loose as she did later. 

And she looks amazing in the interview.   Her boobs look like they're ready to explode.  I don't think I've seem them that full since she was pregnant with Lola.  :o

Just now, Paul Wade said:

maluma is hot as fuck!!!!! I hope she is tapping his ass.

bet she did!

Just now, pjcowley said:

Sorry for 😂 this is the best hilarious comment I have seen in a while about the power of our M causing a commotion - hope you got a plan B in place for your dinner - the video was stunning, wasn't it? Captivating, energizing, very positive

Haha trying to come up with an alternative now, but I'm still so compelled from the vid I can't get up and do sth :laugh: Problematic because I'm actually really hungry lol

Loved everything about the vid! I had my doubts about the song, but I feel like whenever I can't warm up with a single of hers, M comes along with a killer vid and compensates everything!

She looks the best with the blue dress, somehow it makes her eyes stand out more. It is what expected, a video with Maluma courting her.

Masterpiece. Stunning visuals that flow with the song. Like when it changes to a red palette for the first chorus. Even the pauses work with the song structure. The editors deserve a huge credit.

From the YouTube description:

Directors - Diana Kunst and Mau Morgó

Choreographer - Megan Lawson

Album Creative director - Imogen Snell

Editors - Danny Tull & Carlos Font-Clos

Madonna's styling team Stylist - Ib Kamara

Make Up - Aaron Henrikson Hair - Andy LeCompte Styling

Consultant - Eyob Yohannes

Maluma’s Stylist - Julien Rios White

27 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

she licked Maluma's toe

yum!

18 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

i wanna lick his toe also...and some more

17 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

Love the toe suck...love the outfits in the video and the painting like texture of it...

i do think that the video has excerpts in it from either other vids already filmed or tour backdrops such as when she is dancing in the sand with the horse and praying at the start

11 minutes ago, Kilt said:

It was all really about this

tumblr_msytwbRUZi1sadfdyo1_1280.jpg

5 minutes ago, reQuiem4adream said:

I wanna lick Maluma's toe too! :lmao:

That was my first reaction to the video! Fuck everything Madonna just licked Maluma's toe and  I never felt so represented in my whole life! 

I really like the video, love the colour palette. I did expect more of a mini movie though that would give us a bit more insight into Madame X but I'm sure that's to come! I found the interview quite chringeworthy though, the time delay and shit questions was so uncomfortable to watch. Would have preferred just a one to one interview as it was such a short time to fit it all in.

I loved the video, the Spanish Diana Kunst has done a great job!  I hope they work together again..

Stunning Madonna especially in the scene of the bed and blonde..😍😍

Blown away.  She is both blonde and brunette. The video has progresion, just like the song. I don t know what tricks she used but she looks great. Great booty in the video, exploding tits in q&a , the bomb .😋