MTV video premiere of “Medellín”

Wow!!!!!!!! The video really pumped up the song in the best way!!! This reminds me of so much nostalgia I have for seeing a new Madonna video and being in awe!!!!! The beginning scene with her dancing gave me chills!!!! Yasss Queen 💃🏻 Cha cha cha indeed

Love the toe suck...love the outfits in the video and the painting like texture of it...

i do think that the video has excerpts in it from either other vids already filmed or tour backdrops such as when she is dancing in the sand with the horse and praying at the start

For the first time i dont like a video of hers. She looks terrible in those wigs. Especialy the black one. And that they used a body double during the horse scene really dissapoints me. Plese dont block me

Those questions where the worst. Why fans always asking these dumb questions??  Nothing about tour or Eurovision. Anyway at least she looked good 😄

Just now, Miphiwart said:

For the first time i dont like a video of hers. She looks terrible in those wigs. Especialy the black one. And that they used a body double during the horse scene really dissapoints me. Plese dont block me

So you liked Jump and Celebration? 

1 minute ago, Miphiwart said:

85 posts LMAO