MTV video premiere of “Medellín”

I wish she would kill him in the end of the video as it would make it less predictable... it's a good video nevertheless.

1 minute ago, kingvirtue said:

So what’s the meaning of this video? I  Love it, but can’t figure it out. LOL  

They met in a cha cha class, fell in love, got married. 

I’d like to think that this is Madame X’s final mission and she ends up in Medellin with a hot guy and they live happily ever after riding their horses and loving each other! 🙂

12 minutes ago, Andra said:

Stunning video, I'm gonna watch it over and over again.

When the trees are shown towards the end, and they both ride the horses, it feels like we are in a Heaven where Madonna is going to live forever serving music for eternity 

It has a very high replay value, something that the "Ghosttown" video does not have. 

2 minutes ago, smirnoff_ice said:

They met in a cha cha class, fell in love, got married. 

I think Bitch I'm Loca will be the end of them. We got a taste of her acting strangely with the horse which may have something to do with it

4 minutes ago, smirnoff_ice said:

It’s on her YouTube channel and has 133k views already 

187k now :wow:

She is a cha cha instructor that hit it of with one of her students. They get in bed, they get married and set off into the sunrise horseback ridding.

It also is a party and celebartion of two different artists coming together to make something great, no matter their differents backgrounds.

My personal interpretations

7 minutes ago, Nessie said:

I wish she would kill him in the end of the video as it would make it less predictable... it's a good video nevertheless.

Me too I was hoping for something a bit darker and explicit. 

Just now, FreeMySoul said:

The ending was that really them riding the horses? looked so beautiful

Yes! I wish there was close up scene

I think it's lil too dark for the fun summerish song

1 minute ago, JWAD said:

Me too I was hoping for something a bit darker and explicit. 

Yep killing him, taking something of importance, then travelling to a new destination where we get the next video n story of Madame X’s next Avatar

Absolutely one of her best and the most artistic videos in years! ♥️

The last part (ven, ven, ven) and my favourite part of the song, makes such a great ending, with her riding the horse!

Over 3 decades in her career and she still does it like no one does! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

9 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

I’d like to think that this is Madame X’s final mission and she ends up in Medellin with a hot guy and they live happily ever after riding their horses and loving each other! 🙂

That’s great. I took it as this is just her fantasy and she is actually still “trapped” in that church. But this is just my first watch.