Martha Graham gave Madonna the title Madame X

JWAD

1 minute ago, piedmoutet said:

🇮🇹   💟  🇫🇷    ...............     neighbours and friends!!!

yes , sì, oui 😉

38 minutes ago, imakicola said:

She embellishes all the time. Does anyone actually believe that an earring that fell would be the reason Behind her 1984 BMA performance? 

And why should we believe what M said here 100%? This is the same series of clips that says she was tied to a tree for months. She is at least partially in character!

This post alone is full of errors.

37 minutes ago, imakicola said:

She embellishes all the time. Does anyone actually believe that an earring that fell would be the reason Behind her 1984 BMA performance? 

And why should we believe what M said here 100%? This is the same series of clips that says she was tied to a tree for months. She is at least partially in character!

Metaphoric tree. 

Shoe not earring.

At least get things straight before saying stupid stuff. 

I have the feeling Those clips are just for random entertainment between official album related news. Nothing big or movie like for netflix planned i guess 😔

10 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

I have the feeling Those clips are just for random entertainment between official album related news. Nothing big or movie like for netflix planned i guess 😔

Yeah, looks like they are just promo videos for the album...  😞

2 hours ago, Ven Conmigo said:

In addition to those ignorant Xtina and Kylie fans this will shut up these two djs who tweeted this last week

I hadn’t seen this. How ridiculous. Shame as I like The Black Madonna, didn’t think she’d be so petty. I’m pretty sure I remember some lowlife claiming she’d stolen Rebel Heart as a title from their autobiography. 

32 minutes ago, Starman said:

Come on Madame X Is nothing new as they all come from the movie refference

Have you actually watched the movie ? Has nothing to do with what Martha allude to when calling M that . The movie character is more about somebody who becomes nobody while the Madonna moniker is more Mrs. Anybody

1 hour ago, Miphiwart said:

I think they do fit into a bigger picture, but what that picture is remains a mystery. I  believe she has tried to visually capture the Portuguese nightlife and culture that she experienced while living in Lisbon which was the inspiration for this new music.

3 hours ago, piedmoutet said:

su4h.jpg

1ana.jpg

s3h4.jpg

that's what Martha Graham writes in her memoirs about Madonna...
...sorry in french if someone can tranlate but she was her teacher !!

Can someone Translate what is written?

1 hour ago, luluthecat said:

I hadn’t seen this. How ridiculous. Shame as I like The Black Madonna, didn’t think she’d be so petty. I’m pretty sure I remember some lowlife claiming she’d stolen Rebel Heart as a title from their autobiography. 

lame. never even heard of this person before. now i might actually check her out. best pr she could have asked for. 

4 hours ago, piedmoutet said:

su4h.jpg

1ana.jpg

s3h4.jpg

Madonna was my student when she was young. At first, she arrived 2 hours earlier to see me enter. Once famous, she came back to pay me a visit. Everyone was terrified of what my reaction would be.
It was totally unjustified. I liked her very much. She's direct. She reaches her goals and she couldn't care less. She's a non-conformist. Yes, she's criticized. She's provocative and dares you to react. But she only shows on stage what most women hide; it's true, it's not too respectable.
In 1980, a well intentioned finance guy seeked me and said: "Miss Graham, your best asset to find you subsidies is your respectability." I wanted to spit. Respectable! Show me one artist that wants to be respectable.

6 hours ago, piedmoutet said:

su4h.jpg

1ana.jpg

s3h4.jpg

Super! Ms Graham (and Ms Lang) upgraded her performance skills. The QoP is an intelligent, versatile dancer and one of history's most riveting artiste and artist. 

1 hour ago, RoyalMadonna said:

Madonna was my student when she was young. At first, she arrived 2 hours earlier to see me enter. Once famous, she came back to pay me a visit. Everyone was terrified of what my reaction would be.
It was totally unjustified. I liked her very much. She's direct. She reaches her goals and she couldn't care less. She's a non-conformist. Yes, she's criticized. She's provocative and dares you to react. But she only shows on stage what most women hide; it's true, it's not too respectable.
In 1980, a well intentioned finance guy seeked me and said: "Miss Graham, your best asset to find you subsidies is your respectability." I wanted to spit. Respectable! Show me one artist that wants to be respectable.

Thank you for the translation!!!

Ironic claiming Madonna embellished her background story in this world of instagram filters fake ass everywhere etc. Where you only share the good parts of your life in surface without revelling any more that the fun parts of your life. Madonna is one of the most open artist I ever seen. Through her stories and lyrics. If she romanticized a few parts to get to the message she wanted to share who cares. Are we not doing all the same thing after all ? 

3 hours ago, RoyalMadonna said:

Thank you !!!!!

The whole concept for this album is so extra . I can't . June can't come fast enough !

2 hours ago, YannBouch said:

Ironic claiming Madonna embellished her background story in this world of instagram filters fake ass everywhere etc. Where you only share the good parts of your life in surface without revelling any more that the fun parts of your life. Madonna is one of the most open artist I ever seen. Through her stories and lyrics. If she romanticized a few parts to get to the message she wanted to share who cares. Are we not doing all the same thing after all ? 

You don't need the hateful DJs or corrupted journalists to throw stones at Madonna - many of her own fans are willing to do that job. 

Some people are  ridiculous. As if u were there  with  her and heard that the story was fabricated??? No one knows the story better  than her. Why dont you embellish your  own sore  life then???

Typical madonna fans who are  more picky and critical than haters in another  day.. Next.

Madonna  respected  martha and she  was a  student there  who  used  to attend every day there. What i read from the  book between  them,  martha  even attended the  classes at that late  age and had eyes on  student and was very in  control of the  school.  Im sure  there  were  more  stories between them. Why not telling  more. Her early years will come to the  light  from her very own mouth more someday.

Edited by veroelectronica

5 minutes ago, veroelectronica said:

Typical madonna fans who are  more picky and critical than haters in another  day.. Next.

The sad thing is that they think they look "witty", "cute" and "cool" when they are being critical to Madonna, it's just repulsive.

It's the toxic social media culture of elevating absolute nobodies like @imakicola to levels they do not deserve to be in: "I might be a loser with little achievement in life but hey, I am allowed to be snarky to Madonna, lol". 

2 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

The sad thing is that they think they look "witty", "cute" and "cool" when they are being critical to Madonna, it's just repulsive.

It's the toxic social media culture of elevating absolute nobodies like @imakicola to levels they do not deserve to be in: "I might be a loser with little achievement in life but hey, I am allowed to be snarky to Madonna, lol". 

I know. Even  cher  does that. Unknown nobody artists does  that to promote  their  stuff  and  get  attention. Critics have  made money by  making fun of it  and  doing  so over  the  years. Madonna  is  very  much in  control of  her  unprecedented and unbeatable  career  status and  very active and  tries to  stay  current. Thats why they have to  keep insulting  and  lowering  madonna. But  they  fail  miserably.

Edited by veroelectronica

9 minutes ago, veroelectronica said:

I know. Even  cher  does that. Unknown nobody artists does  that to promote  their  stuff  and  get  attention. 

And of course the tired, expected "Oh that's just Cher being Cher" comments. Everything that she does can be defended and justified just because "IT'S CHER", while Madonna could get bashed for even breathing or winking her eyes. 

I’m not insulting anybody. I merely said she embellishes sometimes, and implied that some of her clips are in character or tongue in cheek. And said she said in the same series of clips that she was tied to a tree for months. Oh and accidentally said earring instead of shoe re: VMAs. Oops. 

Edited by imakicola