Martha Graham gave Madonna the title Madame X

JWAD

3 minutes ago, Andgon144 said:

That song sounds really good!

Is this story fact or fiction?

lol

I was thinking the same...omg lol but I feel like it could be true...who knows. 

omg .. the Music .. the video .. stunning Madonna 😍

that talented man playing the guitar ( that is Latino, that does have strength.  quality)

this is what he expected from this album .. no Medellin ..

watching this teaser my heart beats.

Just now, Mensch said:

I was thinking the same...omg lol but I feel like it could be true...who knows. 

haha whatever the case I'm living for the story telling, visuals, theme and that songgg life is a circle 

Wow just fascinating how she was inspired. We learn something new even to this day on our Queen. Wow and what beautiful music and visuals. Lovesss👸🏼💫✨❤️👒❤️❤️👠

1 minute ago, Andgon144 said:

I think that she's going to go in deep and share her story in this video documentary thing

I hope so!  Now is the perfect time.  60 years of retrospect.

5 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Her most ambitious and creative album since...? 

She started her music career in my book. This is going to be THE album of her career I think.

Just now, Bill said:

The braided hair look is EVERYTHING.

Yeah, as always it seems as if Madonna had so many things to choose from! I wonder if that blond braided hair will appear in Maluma's video or is part of another one? 

Wow!!  Who knew she was holding on to the Madame X persona all these years waiting for the right opportunity to use it- amazing story, amazing song snippet and amazing visuals!!!  I can't wait for this all to be slowly unveiled piece by piece so we can digest and dissect everything about it!!