Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

PROMO CALENDAR - so far


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Bill said:

Is it sad that this album is what’s keeping me alive right now?

Not sad at all, but I hope you'll feel better *hug*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Bill said:

Is it sad that this album is what’s keeping me alive right now?

Not at all, but if it's what it takes so be it!! But big hugs to you!! please hang in there :kiss2: :brenspin:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, JWAD said:

I have no idea why they are waiting until mid June to release the album. I would have it ready for just after Eurovision to capitalize on the exposure.

Pre-orders can accummulate... They may have other promotional plans when the album is out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, the-queen said:

It would be a good idea for her to attend. Madame X provides a variety of clothing options.

I don’t think they’ll hold another gala with a theme that suited M very well like last one. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Bill said:

Is it sad that this album is what’s keeping me alive right now?

We’ve all been thirsty for M’s new material. I’m pretty sure everyone feels the same way you do 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

It has not but since she has such a long history of attending this might be a great way to get Madame X out there 

Yea. she usually always goes every year she prob will go unless she is going to be performing somewhere else. Or maybe she will perform her song at the met gala?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, juliebean said:

Yea. she usually always goes every year she prob will go unless she is going to be performing somewhere else. Or maybe she will perform her song at the met gala?

I doubt it. She already did her surprise performance there. I don’t think she’d perform again but now doubt she’ll be there again in full Madame X real ness. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, the-queen said:

It’s getting like that! Lots of late nights are a certainty for me.

We just love her. 😘

Even when am at work I have my MadonnaNation window up like I do not care ! This era is going to be EPIC ! 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Butter9 said:

Even when am at work I have my MadonnaNation window up like I do not care ! This era is going to be EPIC ! 

 

🤣 That’s unapologetic. I use my phone and not the work computers just to be safe. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Lolasmommy said:

Omg Billboard performance! Can’t wait!

although I think she is releasing too many singles close to each other- I think she should release the second single (disco stomper) on 10th May, followed by the video on 17th then the Eurovision performance...

3rd Single should be released after the Album goes out in June...

I think I agree with you about releasing too many tracks too quickly. Yes it’s good promo but she’s risking flooding the market which can backfire because it confuses people. I think releasing the second single the day of or after Eurovision is more than enough to plug the album. Baring in mind it’s a very very busy time for new releases from female artists, I don’t want to see her get lost in the shuffle.

Im considering doing things differently this time around and avoiding any of the new songs until the day of the album release. I loved Rebel Heart and it’s in my top 5, the listening experience just wasn’t the same. Even tho I avoided all the demos bar Rebel Heart and Inside Out, I’d still heard basically half the album by release day so the euphoria of a brand new Madonna album just wasn’t there. I miss the days of going to the store, buying the compact disc and laying down on my bed and taking in the new era on some big speakers and leafing through the booklet. Considering the wait between albums is gradually getting longer, I think I might do things the old fashioned way this time around. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, the-queen said:

🤣 That’s unapologetic. I use my phone and not the work computers just to be safe. 

I use Apple at work and am verrryyyyy quick when it comes to switching screen etc.

I don't know if IT dept will clock me but I need to see Madame X unfolds on a gigantic IMAC screen ! 😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Bill said:

Is it sad that this album is what’s keeping me alive right now?

I feel the same way Bill. I’ve had a really tough 2019 and just recently lost my job to top it all off. One very kind friend of mine has been paying my rent for me, his generosity has been really heartwarming. If it wasn’t for Madame X I don’t know what I’d do.

If you need anyone to talk to, send me a message man.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Rugbyguy said:

I feel the same way Bill. I’ve had a really tough 2019 and just recently lost my job to top it all off. One very kind friend of mine has been paying my rent for me, his generosity has been really heartwarming. If it wasn’t for Madame X I don’t know what I’d do.

If you need anyone to talk to, send me a message man.

That sucks. Hope it can all work out. If either of you need to talk I’m here as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Rugbyguy said:

I feel the same way Bill. I’ve had a really tough 2019 and just recently lost my job to top it all off. One very kind friend of mine has been paying my rent for me, his generosity has been really heartwarming. If it wasn’t for Madame X I don’t know what I’d do.

If you need anyone to talk to, send me a message man.

🤗 It won’t last too long. Have faith. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Mensch said:

I doubt it. She already did her surprise performance there. I don’t think she’d perform again but now doubt she’ll be there again in full Madame X real ness. 

yea. that could be. but i would love her to perform at the met gala again. LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Bill said:

Is it sad that this album is what’s keeping me alive right now?

NO. Not sad at all!

I perfectly understand how significant Madonna means to our existence. She is the air that we breathe. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Bill said:

Is it sad that this album is what’s keeping me alive right now?

No, it ain’t sad at all, Bill. It’s actually good news since we’re in for one of the best eras ever. By the time it’s over, whatever you’re going through will be over as well. Keep shining. 

I’m battling depression myself, and  the meds are doing more harm than good, I think, so it’s really Mamma that’s been keeping me going. 🙂

Luiz

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, luizotaviobarros said:

No, it ain’t sad at all, Bill. It’s actually good news since we’re in for one of the best eras ever. By the time it’s over, whatever you’re going through will be over as well. Keep shining. 

I’m battling depression myself, and  the meds are doing more harm than good, I think, so it’s really Mamma that’s been keeping me going. 🙂

Luiz

 

 

A cruel battle depression is indeed. 

Your not alone in your feelings sending you much love and hope the album lifts your spirits when released. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Butter9 said:

I use Apple at work and am verrryyyyy quick when it comes to switching screen etc.

I don't know if IT dept will clock me but I need to see Madame X unfolds on a gigantic IMAC screen ! 😆

:chuckle: Have you come close to being caught? What would you say if you were and they asked about it?

I agree that the urge to check what’s going on is too great. I glance at my phone throughout the day to stay updated/make posts when I can, especially at lunch.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, the-queen said:

:chuckle: Have you come close to being caught? What would you say if you were and they asked about it?

I agree that the urge to check what’s going on is too great. I glance at my phone throughout the day to stay updated/make posts when I can, especially at lunch.

 

No I work in branding for a global brand so it's like doing research for me haha. 

I also have a feeling that she and her team have a plan regrading charts /sales . A new plan . There is hardly any promo  ( but there is really ) and not everything is

geared up towards that No 1 spot on BB hot 100 which makes it feels more organic and dare I say more fresh and current ?

I mean she's Madonna. Nothing left to prove .

Don't need to beg her fans to stream/buy her songs etc .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, JWAD said:

I have no idea why they are waiting until mid June to release the album. I would have it ready for just after Eurovision to capitalize on the exposure.

 

18 hours ago, Confessit said:

I agree but that's what makes it even more exciting ...

... what on earth has she got planned there's a full month after the Eurovision until the album, how is she going to fill that space? 

Yes, I'm trying to figure that out too. Everything regarding the promo and timing has been very good so far, so it can't be an oversight, right? There must be something planned for that month gap.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...