Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

PROMO CALENDAR - so far


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lament said:

So basically, all she's doing is interviews, no performance at all ?

She's not performing on Graham Norton's show.
She's not performing at the iHeart Icons thing.

Andy Cohen's show doesn't have performances.

Fallon was never confirmed?

She's performing at NYC Pride but it's not broadcasted anywhere so it's not gonna sell albums.

This album is so good, I want her to promote the hell out of it. I want to hear those songs LIVE!

 

Fallon is supposed to be later this summer.  It'll.probably be announced soon

 

Pride will be uploaded professionally on YouTube, which will reach millions of views

 

I think the week of Pride will be when Madonna does Fallon and some more NYC promo, it makes sense

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

Will PRIDE be televised ??????

Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here but I've never known it to be televised in the past.

Hopefully her team will film a nice official vid for YouTube though!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here but I've never known it to be televised in the past.

Hopefully her team will film a nice official vid for YouTube though!

Oh God I hope they film it otherwise did it really happen !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/13/2019 at 3:35 PM, M_Sinner said:

 

Another super interview. Cant get enough and she looks so beautiful! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
42 minutes ago, juliebean said:

is the apple lab and pride the only events that are left?

I thought Apple Lab has already started?  Isn't it an in-store event that doesn't include Madonna to be actually there?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Amelia said:

I thought Apple Lab has already started?  Isn't it an in-store event that doesn't include Madonna to be actually there?

Oh. I don't really understand this whole apple lab thing is about. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes i'd love to know what this Apple Lab thing is? I click the link and it just says this event isn't happening in your area?? But what event? What is it?? Originally I thought it was something where you could download the Crave stems and play them on you phone using the garage band app?? But there's no info about?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
11 hours ago, juliebean said:

Oh. I don't really understand this whole apple lab thing is about. lol

 

7 hours ago, luluthecat said:

Yes i'd love to know what this Apple Lab thing is? I click the link and it just says this event isn't happening in your area?? But what event? What is it?? Originally I thought it was something where you could download the Crave stems and play them on you phone using the garage band app?? But there's no info about?

I believe people just go into the store (or maybe they have to sign up to do it?) and are able to remix Madonna's song. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

So far for MadameX she has done:

3 live performances (BB awards, ESC, NYC Pride)

Received 1 award (GLADD AfC award)

Appeared in 2 talk shows (Graham Norton, Jimmy Fallon)

3 fans Q&A (MTV Medellin video premier, An audience with Madonna, iHeartRadio)

Released 4 videos (Medellin, Dark Ballet, Crave, I Rise, Gun Control)

1 documentary (World of MadameX)

Countless junket interviews

It feels like a lot in 2.5 months but of course we won’t say no to more appearance and performances. How does it compare to last few album releases?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, jusdoid said:

Will it be quiet now- till September when the tour starts - no more promos? 

no Malawi this year, 😞 I love when she goes there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After Eurovision, I was sure that's it... But I loved it while it lasted. Just feel a little sad 'cause it's like the era just ended until the tour.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...