PROMO CALENDAR - so far

I do think that there are a lot of casual (and older) fans that probably don't realize that this is the week the album comes out.

After all of the effort: performances, 3 music videos, instagram promo, releasing songs every other week... this week just feels oddly quiet.

1 minute ago, Logan said:

I do think that there are a lot of casual (and older) fans that probably don't realize that this is the week the album comes out.

After all of the effort: performances, 3 music videos, instagram promo, releasing songs every other week... this week just feels oddly quiet.

That's what I've been saying

But something tells me that she's gonna do heavy promo, Jimmy Fallon Show included, the week.of Pride in NYC, which makes sense

13 minutes ago, Samo said:

That's what I've been saying

But something tells me that she's gonna do heavy promo, Jimmy Fallon Show included, the week.of Pride in NYC, which makes sense

Hopefully!

Rebel Heart is the most promo she's ever done for an album. We have very short memories here lol. 

Madame X has been lighter but kind of quality over quantity (Eurovision aside perhaps 😉 ), but still not anywhere near her lightest. I'm glad the iHeart radio thing next week is going to give us some performances. 

Let’s agree to disagree Samo, I think there is huge excitement and it’s at fever pitch this era . Yes Eurovision hampered it in a big way but compared to Rebel heart this feels like Confessions era to me . The great reviews , the performances , everything .

when Rebel heart was released , for me it was like “oh is it out tomorrow ?” , like a damp squib. While I love Ellen , nobody watches it outside us and then half the album was out 4 months before in December . I don’t recall all these countdowns , videos , ads on Instagram for Rebel heart but maybe there was ? 

I just think it’s much more genuinely exciting this time around , maybe something to do with time of year too being mid summer ( although the weather would disagree there !!) plus you can’t compare views of dark ballet and crave to living for love . One is out 3 days and living for love has taken 5 years to get what Medellin Did in a week !! Spotify is at her highest also , ok she’s no Ed sheeran and Crave is biggest hit since power of goodbye (1999) on billboard ac. I think she’s doing ok 

Jlo has something like 150million followers , does she sell more than 10 records per release ? No . Social media = nothing for some stars . 

I just think it’s so sad the measure of success these days is based on how long you charge a telephone playing free videos on YouTube . 

I miss the days when buying something meant something . Oh well it is what it is 

34 minutes ago, RyanAnth4 said:

Jlo has something like 150million followers , does she sell more than 10 records per release ? No . Social media = nothing for some stars . 

I just think it’s so sad the measure of success these days is based on how long you charge a telephone playing free videos on YouTube . 

I miss the days when buying something meant something . Oh well it is what it is 

I feel u.

Yes, JLo has 150M on Instagram and yet her latest single video (which is good) has like 18M views, way lower than Medellín.

Anyway, if you guys think M is out of the radar imagine Bruce whom I hadn’t seen anything on social media or streaming.

32 minutes ago, ditaluver said:

Did anyone catch Andy Cohens comment on Madonnascrapbook Insta? 

Screenshot_20190612-075305_Instagram.jpg

:think: If that's not a hint...

1 hour ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Yes, JLo has 150M on Instagram and yet her latest single video (which is good) has like 18M views, way lower than Medellín.

Anyway, if you guys think M is out of the radar imagine Bruce whom I hadn’t seen anything on social media or streaming.

I didn’t know who Bruce is before this forum 😂😭

3 hours ago, Shaun said:

Received an email from Amazon promoting the album release! Check out the pic:

6B4E42B2-E70B-46C6-A15B-413B0356D33D.jpeg

OMG. i love the pic I haven't gotten a email from amazon strange.

3 hours ago, Shaun said:

Received an email from Amazon promoting the album release! Check out the pic:

6B4E42B2-E70B-46C6-A15B-413B0356D33D.jpeg

Beautiful. I love her eyelashes!!

So many events i cant catch up 😍😍😍 We're in for a treat yo.. 

anyone please Kindly update the upcoming interviews schedule or if there's streaming/YouTube videos ❤ much thanks

So basically, all she's doing is interviews, no performance at all ?

She's not performing on Graham Norton's show.
She's not performing at the iHeart Icons thing.

Andy Cohen's show doesn't have performances.

Fallon was never confirmed?

She's performing at NYC Pride but it's not broadcasted anywhere so it's not gonna sell albums.

This album is so good, I want her to promote the hell out of it. I want to hear those songs LIVE!