PROMO CALENDAR - so far

20 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

Wow I don’t know how I’m going to sleep tonight! What a full on week/month we have!!!!

Billboard awards- new track releases- Glaad- Met Gala!!!!!

She still delivers like always. I'm so grateful for witnessing her journey since 34 years. We are a lucky fanbase.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/19/2019 at 1:44 PM, Hobbit said:

LOOK AT THE AGENDA!!

-24th April MTV interview + video premiere

-1st May BBMAS

-3rd May "I Rise"  released (rumor)

-4th May GLAAD Awards

-6th May Met Gala

-10th May "Crave" feat Swae Lee released (rumor)

-17th May "Future" feat Quavo released (rumor)

-18th May Eurovision Performance

-7th June "Dark Ballet" released (rumor)

-14th June album out

I'll DIE

Anything new to be added?

Dark Ballet and the album release seems so so far away!

1 minute ago, Toni said:

Anything new to be added?

Dark Ballet and the album release seems so so far away!

+ June 30 Pride performance!

1 minute ago, Flip The Switch said:

Is Dark Ballet really confirmed to be released before the album?

Yes, in the sense that that date leaked out with the ones for I Rise, Crave, and Future, which all turned out to be correct. 

The fact there is a whole month until the album drops means there must be promo lined up. 

TV spots in America and across Europe. I do think they'll be a promo push with Crave it is the 2nd single after all so I think we will see it performed especially in the states where Swae lee is one the biggest streaming artist in the country. 

I have read in here from a source that she will headline pride as well. If it's true, and if it's televised that will be massive promo for Madame X. 

17 minutes ago, Confessit said:

The fact there is a whole month until the album drops means there must be promo lined up. 

TV spots in America and across Europe. I do think they'll be a promo push with Crave it is the 2nd single after all so I think we will see it performed especially in the states where Swae lee is one the biggest streaming artist in the country. 

I have read in here from a source that she will headline pride as well. If it's true, and if it's televised that will be massive promo for Madame X. 

+1 there definitely has to be some promo spots lined up. I can’t see her not doing Kelly, Jimmy F, etc. I’m hoping she adds Howard and Stephen K.

I’d love to see her sit down for an hour with that guy that did her recent Billboard interview. Also, a nice funny and charming hourone with Graham Norton would be wonderful! 

1 minute ago, Magnifico said:

I pray for like a prayer...again

😀

At Pride? Lord please no but knowing her she will. Lol

She should just sing Vogue, Hung Up, La Isla and slay that way. Not everything has to have a statement. 

58 minutes ago, Toni said:

I’d love to see her sit down for an hour with that guy that did her recent Billboard interview. Also, a nice funny and charming hourone with Graham Norton would be wonderful! 

I would love an interview with Keith Caulfield (Billboard interviewer). He asks amazing questions and I’m sure we would hear all about the inspiration behind the entire album. Doesn’t hurt that he is a fan too!  

Graham Norton would be a pass for me. I feel like he makes snarky and stupid jokes about people trying to be funny. Like his stupid “joke” about Madonna’s eyepatch at Eurovision. 

1 hour ago, Toni said:

Now is that part of this rumoured Netflix doc, or something stand alone?

1 hour ago, promise to try said:

is this confirmed?

Rumored, but Mensch said she's def doing it! Grace Jones is a Saturday headliner, Madonna is closing the event on Sunday

41 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

At Pride? Lord please no but knowing her she will. Lol

She should just sing Vogue, Hung Up, La Isla and slay that way. Not everything has to have a statement. 

That s so not M.... sing songs pretending not to know what pride means...

Give the gays a STATEMENT not a drink to get high

12 minutes ago, QueenM58 said:

I would love an interview with Keith Caulfield (Billboard interviewer). He asks amazing questions and I’m sure we would hear all about the inspiration behind the entire album. Doesn’t hurt that he is a fan too!  

Graham Norton would be a pass for me. I feel like he makes snarky and stupid jokes about people trying to be funny. Like his stupid “joke” about Madonna’s eyepatch at Eurovision. 

Ah I don’t mind Graham, I think he genuinely likes her, he’d be jesting.

Yea, Keith Caulifield and herself just flowed in that last interview, I wanted so much more. I think he’d be the man to get more out of her as they seemed on the same page, quick witted and intelligent. Fingers crossed we get ANYTHING! 🤞

9 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

Rumored, but Mensch said she's def doing it! Grace Jones is a Saturday headliner, Madonna is closing the event on Sunday

I’m guessing there is no limit on the amount of songs she can perform?

18 minutes ago, QueenM58 said:

He was just messing about he adores Madonna and the eye patch was the elephant in the room it was always going to get joked about in narration.

2 minutes ago, Toni said:

Kylie headlined Pride Island in 2018 and performed around 12-13 songs

3 minutes ago, Toni said:

The pride event is like an hour isn't it for the headliner act? I can imagine they'll be a good full set of songs.

Just now, M_Sinner said:

No, but maybe they'll change it for M 😄

Oh God I hope so.

Be such a shame not to have her first (and perhaps only) ever pride appearance not immortalised on film. 

8 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

Kylie headlined Pride Island in 2018 and performed around 12-13 songs

She’s always flogging that greatest hits!