Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

7 minutes ago, Intervention_78 said:

It's confirmed, Paula Abdul will close the show...

Minute 1:25

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/awards/8509367/2019-billboard-music-awards-presenters

Well at least I won't have to watch till the end 😝😝

Makes sense...put her first and the BBMAs are anticlimactic put her for sure at end and people will miss the boredom and tune in after netflix, or watching their fave show in primetime. Keeps the MadXers guessing and watching with abated breathes, and the bloggers, twitter fingers, press, fans and haters on the edge. 

16 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

Madonna’s choreographer just posted a story on instagram with a cool chair routine where 2 of the 4 dancers jump backwards.  I think this from the rehearsals. Looks 👌

Name ? 

Megangurwe

48 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

Madonna’s choreographer just posted a story on instagram with a cool chair routine where 2 of the 4 dancers jump backwards.  I think this from the rehearsals. Looks 👌

The dancers jumped forward; it's the video's time that goes backward lol. :chuckle:

I just find it amusing how some folks were trying to insinuate (with respect to Eurovision and her reported “fee” of $1 million) that many of us had no idea how much that kind of money can buy — that the production could be done much less expensively — and thereby also implying that M was just greedy and pocketing said fee. Now, for the BBMAs, we’re talking FIVE TIMES that figure. But sure. Mama can do it “for free” — she doesn’t need any resources to deliver a mind-blowing, senses-boggling spectacle.

(To be clear, Madonna could appear alone on stage in a no-frills costume and just sing and dance — and it would captivate me and a lot of other true blue fans. But if she’s on the attack to grab extra attention for the album and tour, clearly she wants to deliver a high-impact performance.)

1 hour ago, MLVC82 said:

Once again....this era is THE BEST for keeping everything a TIGHT secret......anything revealed is intentional...otherwise....WE KNOW NOTHING!!! and it's fucking GREAT!

:clap: Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.

2 hours ago, rekha said:

Well at least I won't have to watch till the end 😝😝

so I wonder when Madonna and Maluma will perform in the middle?

4 minutes ago, juliebean said:

so I wonder when Madonna and Maluma will perform in the middle?

I hope it’s right before or after Mariah’s performance 😆

8 hours ago, Andgon144 said:

madonnas best award show performances

really lovely article by billboard..they even state that her performance tomorrow will be very cinematic!

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/bbma/8508932/madonna-best-award-show-performances

Loving all these positive hype Billboard articles her team has arranged. Now they need to spend some money on a bunch of U.S. radio station adds for “Medellín” the morning after the performance!

5 hours ago, realityisalways said:

Its 30 years since FYG, she had 4 #1s on that album and 2 on the next

Paula Abdul and Mariah Carey hold the record for the most Hot 100 No. 1s from a debut album, with four each. Michael set the record in 1987-88, when he ruled with four consecutive singles from Faith, his first solo LP after dissolving Wham! (“Faith,” "Father Figure," "One More Try" and "Monkey").

Honey dont  go  there. This  is  not  1989. What  has  paula done  since  then?? She  cant  compare  to  the  queen because  she  is  nobody  since  1992. 

The  most  successful female  artist of  all  time  madonna  should  close or  open  the  show.

9 minutes ago, veroelectronica said:

The  most  successful female  artist of  all  time  madonna  should  close or  open  the  show.

Or both 😏

16 minutes ago, iamme said:

I’m actually nervous for her

I'm a little nervous too BUT looking at how relaxed (not to mention stunning) she looks in rehearsals I feel much better!!

BTW When was the last time she did a live award performance as a duet??

4 minutes ago, rekha said:

I'm a little nervous too BUT looking at how relaxed (not to mention stunning) she looks in rehearsals I feel much better!!

BTW When was the last time she did a live award performance as a duet??

Like A Virgin/Hollywood at the 2003 VMAs. Unless, you count Feel Good Inc/Hung Up at the 2006 Grammy's.

2 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Like A Virgin/Hollywood at the 2003 VMAs. Unless, you count Feel Good Inc/Hung Up at the 2007 Grammy's.

16 years ago 😳😳😳

Who else gets no sleep tonight just like me?😭show starts super late, so I might as well just not sleep at all. I don't want to miss anything!

1 minute ago, Andra said:

Who else gets no sleep tonight just like me?😭show starts super late, so I might as well just not sleep at all. I don't want to miss anything!

The show starts at 9am here so I can't wait to get to bed and wake up just in time for it!! 😝😝

1 minute ago, Andra said:

No sleep also! I might wake up before the show/red carpet lol

Just now, rekha said:

The show starts at 9am here so I can't wait to get to bed and wake up just in time for it!! 😝😝

Lucky!!! show starts at 2am here😭

1 minute ago, rekha said:

I'll be at work.....gonna be the loooooooooooongest day!