Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

I wonder if one of the holograms is a  horse? They seem to be feature in the Medellin video a lot. 

Maybe she will recreate that Martha Graham inspired dance with it? 🤔 

Also wasn't Maluma seen using a green screen in the behind the scenes video? 

58 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

she was very nervous at the Oscars too (you can see her hands shaking) but she still pulled off the best performance of her career so.... I'm expecting something mind blowing 

Nerves are part of being human. It’s overcoming that and putting on a legendary performance that makes the greats great. Madonna remains humble and hungry, and it is to be admired. What an inspirational woman. 

58 minutes ago, The Ghost said:

Is there a possibility that she will play more than one track at billboard?

Anything is possible but I would hazard a guess that she is only doing the one song. Although a mashup of sorts could happen??

3 hours ago, cocolattee said:

she was very nervous at the Oscars too (you can see her hands shaking) but she still pulled off the best performance of her career so.... I'm expecting something mind blowing 

i'm drawing a blank do you mean her oscar party this year?

1 hour ago, cocolattee said:

Oscars 91 Sooner or Later 

that's what i thought but i wasn't sure. lol

This season is so EXTRA . You can smell the passion and  the money !

1 hour ago, Iconic Fetus said:

6:30 minutes for her so she will have an intro in someway since Medellín is 4:58 in full.

That's about the same duration as the video so maybe the performance will be similar to that?🤔

2 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

She will pray first like a good ol' Catholic girl before singing and dancing!!! 

Oh yes!

I love that.

I'm sure there are going to be horses involved as well .🏇 🐎🇨🇴

37 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

Source???

Although the six-and-a-half minute showpiece is being kept heavily under wraps, one insider told me:

“It’s one of the most ambitious performances ever attempted on live TV, and obviously a lot could go wrong.

This was taken from The Sun article. Sorry,  I'm not sure how to embed it so I just copied and pasted it!😬

MADONNACGI, Hologram Set at Billboard Music AwardsCOSTING ME $5M!!!

https://www.tmz.com/2019/04/29/madonna-spending-five-million-cgi-holograms-billboard-music-awards/

Madonna's performance for the ages at the Billboard Music Awards ain't gonna be cheap ... it's gonna cost Madge a whopping FIVE MILLION BUCK$.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... the Queen of Pop's gonna cough up the money herself with ZERO assistance from Billboard as it gears up to unveil Madonna's groundbreaking performance slated to air Wednesday live from the MGM Las Vegas.

What M has planned is already being billed as one of the most ambitious performances ever attempted on live TV ... a set that'll include holograms and CGI. We're told Madonna's appearance will last almost 7 minutes.

Madonna's clearly rehearsing ferociously. She posted a video Sunday saying she wants her feet to hurt. The performance comes on the heels of Madonna releasing a new track "Medellín" ... featuring Colombian superstar Maluma.

The Material Girl's also set to drop her new album, "Madame X," June 14. So, while everyone's champing at the bit for the forthcoming album, buckle your seat belts for her BMAs set. It's gonna be lit.

Wanna know why? Bitch, she's Madonna.