Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

23 minutes ago, rekha said:

Mariah is getting an award that night. I wonder if we will finally get a pic of the two of them together?🧐🧐

One of Madonna’s rules is to not associate with has-beens 

There's too much heat!! I've lost control!

Beyond excited!

Would also love to see her interact/pose with Mariah just to get people talking.

Already an amazing era, and we've just started!!!

7 minutes ago, iamme said:

One of Madonna’s rules is to not associate with has-beens 

I just think it would be hilarious!!! I mean the two have never spoken (or met? as far as I know) and after such long careers here they are meeting for the first time.

Ah this is already such an epic era and we don't even have a music video or performance yet but its all shaping up so incredible! AH I love being this bitch's fan!!! First performance! Video next week, interview, then BBMA's. We'll start to imagine what the tour may look like soon!!!

2 minutes ago, Mario24 said:

First performance of the song people !!!  super excited ! 

She’s going to be appearing prominently, so that’s going to equal promotion. Her work ethic is admirable. 

Just now, the-queen said:

She’s going to be appearing prominently, so that’s going to equal promotion. Her work ethic is admirable. 

Totally true  ! one of M greatest reason to be our Queen ! 

YEAH !!!!!

2 ( ? ) more singles before the album drops and THIS ??? And she's not even done any ( I think one tiny one ) interview !

A secret agent indeed !

2 minutes ago, Butter9 said:

YEAH !!!!!

2 ( ? ) more singles before the album drops and THIS ??? And she's not even done any ( I think one tiny one ) interview !

A secret agent indeed !

Eurovision as well. Madonna has so much energy and drive, so hungry and artistic after all this time.

I actually would love to see Madonna and Mariah together and both be like “Maluma? I don’t know her...” :lol:

Then Maluma gets introduced to the American audience and M&M start the performance.