Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

1 hour ago, Ven Conmigo said:

Just like how the Super Bowl was barely known and broadcast to people outside the U.S. when it was announced Madonna was going to perform. Eurovision is a MAMMOTH ratings event in Europe. It generates in the range of 180-200 million viewers in Europe. Madonna’s Super Bowl halftime show had 114 million viewers.

Yup

1 hour ago, Ven Conmigo said:

Just like how the Super Bowl was barely known and broadcast to people outside the U.S. when it was announced Madonna was going to perform. Eurovision is a MAMMOTH ratings event in Europe. It generates in the range of 180-200 million viewers in Europe. Madonna’s Super Bowl halftime show had 114 million viewers.

Looking forward to seeing the U.S enjoying Eurovision.  I predict they will love it.   I am sure Madonna will wow everyone. 

1 hour ago, Butter9 said:

If it's super expensive / Innovative then it will be part of the Madame X  tour which will be AMAZING .

Brave.

Innovative. 

Talented.

MADONNA.

1 hour ago, dollhouse said:

And Eurovision.

Fingers crossed .

30 minutes ago, the-queen said:

Brave.

Innovative. 

Talented.

MADONNA.

The ONE and ONLY !

I don’t know if they have the legal right to post the performance until a certain amount of time after the performance. I think that a certain time afterwards the network has exclusive rights to it but I’m not sure. That’s why the super bowl performance kept getting taken down immediately after but later was allowed to just be on YouTube. I could be wrong!

11 minutes ago, imakicola said:

I don’t know if they have the legal right to post the performance until a certain amount of time after the performance. I think that a certain time afterwards the network has exclusive rights to it but I’m not sure. That’s why the super bowl performance kept getting taken down immediately after but later was allowed to just be on YouTube. I could be wrong!

Usually, artists are uploading their performances on YouTube a day after. So if she's investing money on this, she might be aware that it will be viral and the media and social media will talk about it. So yeah, I bet they will upload it.

They better upload it. If she’s working with this new team then I do have some faith that they have it in their strategy. 

The press and buzz for Madonna is amazing this era! Her new PR team are on point and are hyping up tomorrow nights performance. I'm so excited!!!

In my opinion this is the first era since Hard Candy that the GP knows Madonna has new music. I think a lot of the GP did not know MDNA and Rebel Heart were released. 

3 minutes ago, GOD said:

They better upload it. If she’s working with this new team then I do have some faith that they have it in their strategy. 

I totally agree! I hope it gets uploaded within a few hours, not days. 

1 hour ago, mmmike said:

The press and buzz for Madonna is amazing this era! Her new PR team are on point and are hyping up tomorrow nights performance. I'm so excited!!!

In my opinion this is the first era since Hard Candy that the GP knows Madonna has new music. I think a lot of the GP did not know MDNA and Rebel Heart were released. 

true!

2 hours ago, ashtangi74 said:

true!

Releasing that 1-minute trailer was the perfect step to set the mood of a whole new slaying era to come. 👠 She didn't just "dropped an album and now to go on tour" like she did for Hard Candy and MDNA. RH was promoted heavily but the imagery was all over the place and was disturbed by the depressing leakgate. The Madame X campaign is pretty much flawless so far

One more day 👏

You've got one night only, one night only
That's all you have to spare
One night only
Let's not pretend to care
One night only, one night only
Come on, big baby, come on
One night only
We only have 'til dawn”

I REALLY hope she attacks ageist bull shit in her performance. Radio1 not picking her up because of her age, and all of that mess. That would be amazing. 

Though I'm sure regardless, she will leave us stunned. 

it is known if it will open or close the show ..?

it's strange that he acts in the middle of the show..

I'm really nervous ... I do not want to imagine how she will be in these moments.

:nervous::nervous:

16 minutes ago, rebelgirl said:

it is known if it will open or close the show ..?

it's strange that he acts in the middle of the show..

I'm really nervous ... I do not want to imagine how she will be in these moments.

:nervous::nervous:

Your ridiculous hysterical posts in every thread are really annoying. You can have a few days on the naughty step to calm down.

51 minutes ago, SecretGarden said:

I've read Paula Abdul.

oh really? i figured M would close the show.