Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

32 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

Can't wait to see the performance. She has so much to deliver this era. And I love that she begun to deliver little by little: first the song, then the video, the performance, another song, another performance, the album... I am actually so glad she didn't do it as Beyonce with a surprise release giving everything by night and that's it. 

And since Wednesday I am constantly watching the video and can't get enough of it. 

Me too!! I am so excited for the performance and hearing about what she has planned is just making me more excited!! I'm sure the performance will give the song a huge boost.

I'm so excited about this performance. Confident that the Queen will once again deliver in spades. Love how she's constantly looking for new ways to present her work on stage. She's restless

2 minutes ago, rekha said:

Me too!! I am so excited for the performance and hearing about what she has planned is just making me more excited!! I'm sure the performance will give the song a huge boost.

This past few weeks have been a whirlwind in Madonnaland- I don’t remember an album/era launch so mysterious and intriguing since Ray Of Light!

The BBM awards performance will be in all the news headlines the next day with glowing reviews of how she can be so groundbreaking this far into her career- let’s manifest the shit out that!

1 hour ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Oh wow if there’s anyone that can pull this of is M, and Hologram? Like the Hung Up performance with Gorillaz? I’m thinking that she’s going to do something next level of what Beyoncé did when she sang RTW.

I’m nervous but excited for sure, can’t wait for Wednesday!!!

The Hung Up performance at the Grammys wasn’t a hologram, it was a LED display, the best at that time. 

“The next challenge for the 2006 Grammys show was to re-use the same animation technique, but with a performance from Madonna filmed and burnt into the animation so that the star appeared to be performing with the cartoon band. In a great piece of theatre, after the filmed piece had played out, Madonna then emerged from a sister stage in the same costume convincing everyone she’d been onstage with the Gorillaz ‘live’.

The complex staging situation meant we had to bury the projectors in the stage and rear project onto a rear projection .floor’.”

I'm actually a little nervous for her since Madonna has talked about the nervousness she experiences when she performs live on television. 

I'm nervous, y'all. The last time she performed on the BBMAs it seemed to me that she was even shaking.

Sometimes I just want her to don't take any risk and have the time of her life while performing (because I'm worried that something could go wrong)... but that won't be Madonna.

30+ years into her career and she's still living on the edge, so go ahead, M: scare the shit out of me and put this world on fire! I'm already proud of you.

Ps.: Seeing her so happy makes me believe that she feels confident enough about this. There has been like 2 weeks of rehearsals, right?

Guest ditaluver

Oh boy! This is going to be so exciting especially after everyone dies in GOT I will have something to rejoice! 😂🔥

I have a feeling that she is going to SLAY!! She may be nervous but I think her performance ability (even when nervous) is still heads and shoulders above any of the other performers.  She is going to show the current generation how it's done!!

Mark my words - Madonna's performance is the one that's going to be talked about the next day. 

6 hours ago, Samo said:

She should be receiving a special awards for you know having more total #1's, 161, than any Artist in BILLBOARD history for ALL charts

Artist if the Millennium - just like back in 1999 when MTV Asia named madonna as The Artist of The  Millennium!! 

Btw, billboard has a special award called Billboard Millennium Award. . So far, only 3 artists have received.... Beyonce Knowles (2011), Whitney Houston (2012) and Britney Spears (2016)....

2 minutes ago, lasky said:

Artist if the Millennium - just like back in 1999 when MTV Asia named madonna as The Artist of The  Millennium!! 

Btw, billboard has a special award called Billboard Millennium Award. . So far, only 3 artists have received.... Beyonce Knowles (2011), Whitney Houston (2012) and Britney Spears (2016)....

Unless they have a new category called The Billboard God of Music Award strictly created for her, Madonna should not accept other awards. They are so below her. 

12 minutes ago, iamme said:

Unless they have a new category called The Billboard God of Music Award strictly created for her, Madonna should not accept other awards. They are so below her. 

I mean awards are good and we know M has always mentioned she doesn't care about awards but people in general need to know... they associate awards = success (that's y you win something)

Janet Jackson for example: gotten the artist achievement award twice in 1995 n 2001.... what did she do to get that award for a 2nd time?

M is long over due for a special recognition and they televised when Mariah Carey received the Artist of The Decade for (90s) back in 1999... special hot 100 award in 1996....... where's M special presentation when she was named Billboard Artist of The Decade for (80s)???

I find that Billboard seemed to be bias especially when it comes to awarding Madonna...

Maluma has so many songs, features, duets etc that I hope he can remember the words on the night 😝😝

13 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

IMG_20190428_223255.jpg

IMG_20190428_223307.jpg

Awesome. And look at all of her dancers in the background. This is going to be iconic. Get ready. 

2 hours ago, lasky said:

I find that Billboard seemed to be bias especially when it comes to awarding Madonna

1. Madonna received that "Artist Achievement Award" in 1996. 

2. She doesn't give free blowjobs to the corrupted Billboard idiots

2 hours ago, FeTuoni said:

Guys, after the fall and her getting up and ending the performance flawlessly, M can do anything. She’s the fucking queen!

That's right! It's still one of my favourite performances as she makes me so proud at how professional she is. I love and admire her soooooo much!!!

It's been a while since Madonna's shown her technical-choreography skills. Living for Love at the Grammys and Brits were both amazing but had pretty basic choreography/imagery at its core.

Something like this will require precision, specific queues and real training to pull off interacting/being in sync with the 'hologram' graphics around her. Vogue at the VMAs, the Superbowl and Gang Bang (for instance) were all clearly meticulously choreographed to perfection with little room for error. Can't wait to see if this will be another one of those... She's absolutely capable.

Makes me wonder what she has in store for the Eurovision as its way bigger than the BBMAs

I feel like this would pretty much be the choreography for the tour. So it’s wise she trains a lot now. It’s great for her to showcase piece of the tour as a tour ad.