Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

Omg she looks amazing! 

How did she get so fit so fast? Not that I care if she gains weight but I was worried that it was gonna be one more things her haters were going to drag her if she came back chubby like she was a few months ago.

4 minutes ago, tresdrole said:

Omg she looks amazing! 

How did she get so fit so fast? Not that I care if she gains weight but I was worried that it was gonna be one more things her haters were going to drag her if she came back chubby like she was a few months ago.

I'm relieved you are relieved that the haters won't be relieved about that. 😉😂

two weeks rehearsing for one song. Although Maluma is not there yet to rehearse with her together this will be epic. Or, has she started the tour-rehearsals as well?

One minor point....Kevin antunes. I don't like his band for the last few tours since everything doenst sound live and more from cd with some bits and pieces played live. I was hoping for a new band now she was/is living in europe for the new album.

4 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

two weeks rehearsing for one song. Although Maluma is not there yet to rehearse with her together this will be epic. Or, has she started the tour-rehearsals as well?

I think it's for TV spots perhaps? Or other performances coming up? 

There is a full month after Eurovision before the album drops so that's lots of space to fill.

I think it's to early for tour rehearsals.

11 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

One minor point....Kevin antunes. I don't like his band for the last few tours since everything doenst sound live and more from cd with some bits and pieces played live. I was hoping for a new band now she was/is living in europe for the new album.

Maluma said on his Instagram that he’s in intake just for a day so I’m assuming he’s flying to London tomorrow to start rehearsing.

Wow rehearsal footage this is just becoming too much and it looked like dress rehearsal so she must have been rehearsing for quite a while the outfit looks gorgeous If thats what she’s wearing for the performance 

It seems like we will be getting a bit more than just Medellin. Makes me think of La Isla Bonita mixed with Lela Pala Tute.

Can't wait!!!

Hoping for a bit of Latin-inspired choreo with a group, as in the video teaser.

35 minutes ago, tresdrole said:

Omg she looks amazing! 

You read my mind. I was worried about the same. Now she´s fuego!

36 minutes ago, tresdrole said:

Omg she looks amazing! 

I thought the same! She looks amazing again! So cool!!!

7 hours ago, rekha said:

Mariah is getting an award that night. I wonder if we will finally get a pic of the two of them together?🧐🧐

Oh gosh thats the worst. I dont want my  queen  anywhere near that vinge eating cow. Dont even go there 

Edited by veroelectronica

Where is she rehearsing? looks like there's a main stage behind her 

appears to be to a big space just for an award show rehearsal

and it seems like they recorded the rehearsal and she's looking through it on her computer 

perfectionist