Medellín remixes

Msig

The song does not seem to lend itself well to remixes - this is the only one I like so far. Miss Sixty Fantasy Remix

Would love it if she got Danny Tenaglia, Deep Dish, Sasha, Masters At Work, David Morales remixes. Their remixes for her in the past have been brilliant 

On 7/9/2019 at 9:27 AM, MDNA45 said:

The song does not seem to lend itself well to remixes - this is the only one I like so far. Miss Sixty Fantasy Remix

Would love it if she got Danny Tenaglia, Deep Dish, Sasha, Masters At Work, David Morales remixes. Their remixes for her in the past have been brilliant 

That mix is terrible! 🤣

Casio keyboard on repeat with some old man singing instead of M.

On 6/20/2019 at 5:24 AM, Elysium said:

I know we are not interested in the charts but...had this remix version been sent to radio stations upon first release of the single, I believe we would have seen a better chart placing for Medellin. It's the best remix of the song as its high energy, appropriate for the club or the gym and actually transforms the track into something else while retaining some of its original elements. The remixes sent to radio stations in the UK are so bland! 

This one is pretty good actually. I still like the Offer Nissim ones the best. The Sphinx remix is ace

On 7/19/2019 at 4:06 AM, swimtoshore said:

This one is pretty good actually. I still like the Offer Nissim ones the best. The Sphinx remix is ace

Yeah, it's great isn't it! I much prefer the John Christian and DJLW remix - takes the song to another place.