Medellín remixes

Msig

Offer Nissim...ew.

Really want some decent remixes this round, not the generic gay tribal shit again. 

Remember Groove Armada Music or Orbital Bedtime Story or even Kruder Dorfmeister NRM? To name but 3...

20 minutes ago, Mensch said:

How long do you think before we get them? Tonight? Tomorrow? This week? 

no idea! It was posted on another madonna forum, said should be on uTube soon.

image.png.a1588184ca922a26c9045039637ff95c.png

It’s floating out there. Can’t share but the one with the intro is great. 

I mean there OK, They have a Bohemian guitar lick...very Ibiza summer nights. Not what I was expecting. But I enjoy them. 

On 4/28/2019 at 4:21 PM, frzndrwnwrld said:

I miss the ol' days when we got CD-Maxi singles filled with remixes. I had fun collecting them. 😓

I know right? Her team should know that she's one of the most collectable artists out there, throwing all the remixes on a CD/12" would bring in extra cash and more chart points

3 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

Offer Nissim...ew.

Really want some decent remixes this round, not the generic gay tribal shit again. 

Remember Groove Armada Music or Orbital Bedtime Story or even Kruder Dorfmeister NRM? To name but 3...

Ugh! I suppose they're targeting the pride circuit boys but please I hope we get some more.

Not heard it yet and from mensch's description it could have potential but everything this guy has delivered previously is the usual formulaic US gay club sound.

Ok I love them but I’m a sucker for these big bombastic remixes. They are all pretty dark and don’t really hold onto the essence of the original. 

The sphinx remix is the truest to the original but with an Arabian nights guitar lick which has now grown on me. 😂🤷🏻‍♂️

52 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Ok I love them but I’m a sucker for these big bombastic remixes. They are all pretty dark and don’t really hold onto the essence of the original. 

The sphinx remix is the truest to the original but with an Arabian nights guitar lick which has now grown on me. 😂🤷🏻‍♂️

Where can we lidten them to? It is not on YT yet

I heard one of them in a podcast. It's absolute garbage. LFL 2.0, I hope she doesn't start performing this. Everything is on point in this era until now except the remixes... She had amazing ones until MDNA, so I still have faith.

2 hours ago, martinicus said:

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/djargonaut/episodes/2019-05-04T01_00_38-07_00   
0:41:45  Madonna & Maluma - Medellín (Offer Nissim Set Me Free Remix)

It's better than I was expecting, like a deep house dub and it doesn't have that awful synth that so many ralphi rosario type mixes have. But, yes pretty much what everyone was expecting.