Medellín remixes

Msig

Don’t really like it. His remix leaves the song with no resemblance to original version. 😑

Well that was a bit disappointing. Barely a full sentence was featured.

19 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Who remixed LFL live version and Ghosttown? Those remixes were good and memorable.

Offer Nissim! I loved his remixes

27 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Who remixed LFL live version and Ghosttown? Those remixes were good and memorable.

No they were not memorable nor good. They were generic and thrown together. 

You don’t say ‘this is bad/gross’, you say ‘i don’t like it’. Unless you have solid points to prove that something is just plain bad, like analysis of the remix structure or such. Haven’t read any valid points in criticism of Offer’s remixes. You don’t like them, but that doesn’t make them bad.

I love Offer’s remixes. Waiting to hear his versions of Medellin on Spotify, not judging based on an edit in another DJ’s podcast.

No need to go to circuit parties to listen to these kind of club songs. They’re perfect for a workout.

Edited by Dams

5 minutes ago, Dams said:

You don’t say ‘this is bad/gross’, you say ‘i don’t like it’. Unless you have solid points to prove that something is just plain bad, like analysis of the remix structure or such. Haven’t read any valid points in criticism of Offer’s remixes. You don’t like them, but that doesn’t make them bad.

I love Offer’s remixes. Waiting to hear his versions of Medellin on Spotify, not judging based on an edit in another DJ’s podcast.

No need to go to circuit parties to listen to these kind of club songs. They’re perfect for a workout.

Are you Offer Nissim?

10 minutes ago, Dams said:

:ohgoodgrief:

35 minutes ago, Dams said:

Agree... do not give an opinion if it is unintelligent or uncivilized.

37 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I love it! 

His Medellin is pretty good too.

Unlike that shit on a plate Nissim served up (hope that's not too "uncivilized"!)

Offer Niasim again? Sorry but all his remixes are garbage. Nothing special always the same sound. Just my opinion. 

13 hours ago, Dams said:

When I say it's bad it's obviously my personal opinion and I don't speak for anyone else. I don't think I need "solid points" to back that up. It's freedom of expression. 😉

14 hours ago, Dams said:

His remixes are on my workout and running playlists too. But this Set Me Free Remix sounds just like a failed teaser. I hope his other Medellin remixes are more oriented on the original because I prefer full vocal remixes.